The Comics, Games and Movies Thread. - Dodge Charger Forums
Off-Topic Anything not Charger-related having legitimate subject matter goes here, as long as it is work-safe. **Please post ALL social & 'just for fun' threads in Charger Chat ONLY!**

#1 Old 06-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Stumblin Steve
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

(Thread Starter)
The Comics, Games and Movies Thread.

I know how the majority of these game movie tie ins roll, they suck to the highest degree. But this looks pretty sick and reminds me of the Wolverine Origins Uncaged game that came out.

Captain America: Super Soldier Prologue!

The cinema looks sick! As well as the action, I love how they kept with his distinctive gymnastic moves and was quite happy to see Bucky and Dugan. In the mix, though it'll be sweet if they throw in Captain Britain too or at least Union Jack.

Just your friendly neighborhood...Charger
'08 SXT Bright Silver. Dark slate interior. OEM MOPAR pedals/hood struts/CAI/Chin Spoiler. R/T true dual exhaust w/ Magnaflow tips. SRT8 rear diffuser. Predator 93 Tune. Lots of B.T. Stuff!
Comprehensive V6 Performance Thread
Join the Photoshop/Artist Group! Silver Chargers!!! & Virginia Chargers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Gladiator
Super Moderator

That looks like fun.

Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
#3 Old 06-03-2011, 10:53 AM
Gladiator
Super Moderator

Did you see Edge of Time? Spider-man 2099 goes back in time to change history after Amazing gets killed by a time traveling future villain and Venom.

I love E3.
#4 Old 06-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Stumblin Steve

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
Did you see Edge of Time? Spider-man 2099 goes back in time to change history after Amazing gets killed by a time traveling future villain and Venom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Joh2...e_gdata_player

I love E3.
Me too! One of my favorite times of the year

I have not seen that video! I read about it in Game Informer and it looked and sounded sweet. I love a good Spidey game.
#5 Old 06-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Gladiator
Super Moderator

Cool part is that I read that it looks like you get to play as Spidey in the fight where he is killed. It is a hopeless battle. You can see 2099 carrying his body in the trailer.
#6 Old 06-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Stumblin Steve

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Cool part is that I read that it looks like you get to play as Spidey in the fight where he is killed. It is a hopeless battle. You can see 2099 carrying his body in the trailer.
Sweet, I love that type of stuff. Like in Halo: Reach the very end of the game is this epic battle that you know you're going to lose but you give them hell and go Rambo style on some alien asses!
#7 Old 06-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Gladiator
Super Moderator

Yeah that part is awesome. Do you play the online multiplayer for reach? I actually just got the game about 6 weeks ago so I'm into it pretty good right now.
#8 Old 06-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Stumblin Steve

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Yeah that part is awesome. Do you play the online multiplayer for reach? I actually just got the game about 6 weeks ago so I'm into it pretty good right now.
I do! I haven't dabbled in it in a while though, lots of Black Ops and Oblivion happenin' with the occassional De Blob. I got that for my girlfriend she and I have a deal, any time I get a new game, she gets a game to play...I figure as long as I get to continue being my nerdy self, I'm cool.

You should hit me up with your gamer tag and we'll rock out some online ass whoppin'! By the way, the gravity hammer + jet pack = me kicking ass!
#9 Old 06-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Gladiator
Super Moderator

I will. My live name is CloudStrife7788. I'm all about being Mr. Energy Sword in multiplayer. I'm all over sprint and hologram. I love sending out my clone and picking off the suckers who chase him. Lol
#10 Old 06-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Stumblin Steve

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
I will. My live name is CloudStrife7788. I'm all about being Mr. Energy Sword in multiplayer. I'm all over sprint and hologram. I love sending out my clone and picking off the suckers who chase him. Lol
HA! I love that sword, it's incredibly satisfying. Reason I do the hammer and jet pack so I can do the Thor slam...man I'm a dork.

Mind you I'll probably suck for a while it's been months since I've played Halo, I sold it but I've been wanting to pick it up again because it's too much damn fun and I got some games to sell.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List