2011+ Dodge Charger WeatherTech/Husky/etc Floor Liners - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Interior Discussion/Modifications

Interior Discussion/Modifications Discussion about modification of the interior of the vehicle. Such as the addition of mp3 players, dash kits, etc.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-09-2011, 09:14 AM

2011+ Dodge Charger WeatherTech/Husky/etc Floor Liners

Did a search, didn't see this covered yet...

Anybody with a 2011 been able to get the WeatherTech or Husky liners for their Charger yet?

I don't see it on the WeatherTech site as an option yet, so hopefully they are just working on them still...

They are an option on the Husky site, but its just a default picture.

Looking for pictures if anybody has them.

I have the Husky liners in my Caliber as they covered more than the WeatherTech liners did, and love how they have saved my carpet. With the good possibility that I'll get a 2012 Charger I'm doing some (very) early research on this subject...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2012, 08:44 PM

My Charger: 2011 R/T Plus
^^Bumpin' an old thread for pics! Still do not think Weathertech is making them even though I keep seeing listings of them even on Amazon. I think they are under the impression it is just another year gone by and nothing has changed with the model.

"They Were Just Jealous That My Charger Pulled More Kitties Than A Bowl Of Milk"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Supporting Member (Lifetime)
Lifetime Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowriderman3 View Post
^^Bumpin' an old thread for pics! Still do not think Weathertech is making them even though I keep seeing listings of them even on Amazon. I think they are under the impression it is just another year gone by and nothing has changed with the model.
Husky liners are available for the 2011+. I've owned both Husky and Weathertech and the Huskys are just as good. Too bad Weathertech hasn't stepped up yet.

2006 Inferno Red SRT-8
Option groups I, II, & III + Sunroof
Built Thursday February 23, 2006
Triple A Performance (AirFunnel, AirHog, Aces IV)
QuantumBlue Custom Blended Oil (Yeah, it's that good)

I will drive her until one of us dies! 1/4 mile: 13.388 secs@105.75 mph
Old 01-16-2012, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddaddy View Post
Husky liners are available for the 2011+. I've owned both Husky and Weathertech and the Huskys are just as good. Too bad Weathertech hasn't stepped up yet.
I've had both as well, and I will only be buying Husky Liners in the future. They actually put thought into their products!!
Old 01-17-2012, 04:36 AM

Thanks guys! I found some Husky Liners actually installed in the 2nd Gen Charger finally and do like the look..I will run these year round to just protect my carpet ones for show.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:41 PM

just got my set of Husky liners this week & they are awesome. Not sure if the weathertech ones are available anyway but the full set of 4 Husky liners were less than the front only weathertech's ($100 on Amazon). The took a minute to install, give full coverage and look great. 2 thumbs up!
Old 10-13-2012, 10:34 PM

Anybody able to post some pics of them?
Old 10-14-2012, 06:59 AM

Weathertechs have been available too. They look awesome too!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20120812_193343.jpg
Views:	1009
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	71056  
Old 11-03-2012, 12:37 PM

I think I'm ready to make e jump before the bad weather sets in. I have had weathertech products in the past and have been satisfied. I'm not as familiar with the Husky, but from the looks of the picture they appear to cover more area in the front. Can anyone comment on this? I am also having trouble verifying for sure if they will work on the all-wheel-drive. I didn't see any on Amazon that would work for that and they a little pricey on the regular website. Any feedback is appreciated.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:32 AM

I believe the AWD are different. From the searches I've done, every place asks you to specify, so I would be careful to get what you specifically need.

With that being said, I assume that the mats for the 2012 models will fit the same in the 2013's, right?

Also, and I've brought this up on another thread as well, but has anyone used the OEM all-weather slush mats that say CHARGER on them? I'm thinking about getting these just because they say CHARGER, and they seem to be decent. Anyone??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Interior Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.