2006 Dodge Charger Serpintine Belt Replacement? - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!
Dodge Charger Forum Header Dodge Charger Header Right

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Charger Problems/Assistance

Charger Problems/Assistance You having problems with your Charger? Check and see if it is a common problem and get answers here.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:50 PM

2006 Dodge Charger Serpintine Belt Replacement?

im replacing my serp belt in my sxt and i want to change the pulley that is at the bottom that drives the timing belt i think does anyone know what that one is called and are there upgrades for it? also im doing it my self and cant find the diagram for it should i just draw a picture of it or is there a diagram online? if it was on the hood i had it replaced due to hail damage so... thanks
BB CAI, 91 Tune, Custom Duals, 35% tint in front - 20% tint in back, Super White LED Dome Lights, Pirelli P4 tires, still to come Ported TB, JBA Shortys, Alarm/Remote Start, Dbl Din, Eibach Pro System and much more!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2010, 03:58 PM

Are you talking about the accessories serp belt or the timing belt? 3.5L engine, right? The crankshaft pulley is at the bottom behind the timing cover. I have service manual info I can email you if you PM your email address.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Charger Problems/Assistance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.