Trunk light bulb question - Dodge Charger Forums
Interior Discussion/Modifications Discussion about modification of the interior of the vehicle. Such as the addition of mp3 players, dash kits, etc.

#1 Old 05-06-2010, 10:57 AM
aeroman10

(Thread Starter)
Trunk light bulb question

I just got done replacing the interior LED's.
Got the single chip blue LED conversion kit from AAC.
Also replaced the license plate bulb.
Now I want to replace the trunk light. Which bulb do I need to buy from AAC? I cant seem to find the info.

Thanks

------------------
2011 Charger Rallye
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-12-2010, 06:48 PM
iceysole12345

go to v-leds.com read some good things on them

Sold the sxt
Bought a srt-8!!!
#3 Old 05-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Gabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroman10 View Post
I just got done replacing the interior LED's.
Got the single chip blue LED conversion kit from AAC.
Also replaced the license plate bulb.
Now I want to replace the trunk light. Which bulb do I need to buy from AAC? I cant seem to find the info.

Thanks
I would recommend autolumination.com or v-leds ..... AAC led's seem to only last a couple months before they start flickering ...

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...18#post1530918 <<<< --- my thread when I switched to LEDs .... I used 562-type LEDs for the trunk light and the underhood light

Past, mine: 2007 Charger R/T AWD, heads/cam, hi-flow cats, full JBA exh., 6.1 injectors, a few other things. 355 AWHP, 370 AWTQ
Present, mine: '13 Mustang GT, Sterling Gray, MT82, Recaros, Track Pack. 2.3L Whipple, VMP heat exchanger, ID1000 injectors, JLT CAI, 591 RWHP, 505 RWTQ.
- Bad-weather ride: '06 Tundra 4x4 V8 AccessCab, Silver.
Present, GF's: '08 GT500, White/blue stripes, pulley/JLT CAI/tune, ~550RWHP/~540RWTQ.
- Bad-weather ride: '03 Forester, green, 5-speed.
#4 Old 05-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Stephens

its a 44mm rigid loop. I just put one in my trunk and in my map lights. They are super bright. I got mine from www.superbrightleds.com they were like 5 bucks each.

HID 6000K Low/High/Fog Lights~ Flowmaster Super 40 Exhaust~ ~Deleted Resonators~5 %Tinted Windows ~ Halo Foglights ~Halo lit Cup holders~Knight Rider Motion Lightbar~5901 Viper Alarm ~Alpine INA-W900 in dash DVD ~ JL 10" subs~ Alpine amps~ DVD headrests
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Interior Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List