Heated seats stop working - Dodge Charger Forums
Exterior Discussion/Modifications Discussion of exterior modifications belongs in this section, even if the visual modification slightly affects performance (ie. spoilers, etc)

#1 Old 11-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Joes68340s

(Thread Starter)
Heated seats stop working

Does anyone know where the controller is for the heated seats. My seats dont heat and there isnt any lights on either seat switch. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-25-2009, 04:58 PM
Here'sJohnny

I'd check the fuse before anything else.... especially if neither work...

2008 Black (the fastest!) R/T R&T fully loaded except OEM HID's and Rear Seat Entertainment.
Mods: AFE stage 2 CAI, Seat belt persistent warning deleted, Painted Calipers, Grille Lighting CCFL and strobes, Shaved Rear Ram Head, "Black Betty" 3rd brake light mask, Door lock rings, Apexcone/DDM Tuning HID Conversion (all 3), Tinted Tails, OEM SRT Hood, Recarro Seat (for my son), Ceramic Window Tint by Huper Optic
www.trianglemopars.org
#3 Old 12-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Rommey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joes68340s View Post
Does anyone know where the controller is for the heated seats. My seats dont heat and there isnt any lights on either seat switch. Thanks
Here's the installation instructions, so it should tell you where to look.

http://www.mopar-accessories.com/en-...r.ashx?id=2207
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Exterior Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List