Engine light on code p1004? - Dodge Charger Forums
General Charger Discussion General Discussion about the Dodge Charger.

#1 Old 03-23-2009, 01:26 PM
GNTCHARGER

(Thread Starter)
Engine light on code p1004?

Ok my engine light has been coming on and off for the past 3 months took it to autozone for the code and p1004 came up they could not tell me what it waz cuz its a dealer code?. Anyways i need help trying to figure out what this mine and what is doing to my car? lately i been feeling my car like it lost some power. my car is a 07 charger sxt has about 50k miles on it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-23-2009, 01:32 PM
CHARGERTREV

Off hand, not using the SEARCH button...I think its something to do with the short runner valve.

2007 Charger - SOLD

2012 Mustang - Current

1995 Honda Civic - Daily
#3 Old 03-23-2009, 02:47 PM
richd

p1004 is the short runner valve problem.The TSB is #18-003-07a.The PCM needs to be reprogram with new software.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > General Charger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List