Charger Forums banner

Greetings from Germany

918 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  PJay707 
#1 ·
Hey guys, my 2016 Charger r/t finally got delivered today! I'm military and stationed in Germany so it took about 2 months to get here. But anyways...awesome car! I had a 2013 Mustang GT before this and this car is HUGE! I love it. I have a few plans for the car so I'll keep you guys posted. :banana:

#10 ·
Welcome! I was at Ramstein AFB from 2012-2015. I ordered mine at MAS but had it delivered here stateside as I had PCS orders to come back. I wish I had it to drive on the Autobahn! 50-55 isn't even Autobahn speed more like back road speed! Just keep it under 100mph for the first 500 miles and lay off the WOT and she'll be just fine. The avg cruise of 130km should pose no big issues. Just be mindful when you hit those "sideways" speed signs (indication of NO speed limit)! Have fun, enjoy your time and take care. Oh and be careful trying to park in the underground parking garages, there's not a lot of room to maneuver.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.