Charger Forums banner

Need help from Mopar 11 owners

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Sublime1199 
#1 ·
Ok guys, I am having an issue that the dealer cant figure out. Since day one, I noticed some creaking noise coming from the rear suspension when going up or down the parking garage at work. It is a cork screw garage so the car is at odd angles. The creaking can also be heard when going over speed bump but its not as noticeable. I tried removing the rear strut tower brace but that did not seem to help. The first time I took it in to the dealer they said I had a bad shock and replaced with a new one. The problem went away but came back after about 2 weeks. I brought the car in again and the retard techs just tightened the strut tower bolts and said it was fixed (even though they never took it for a test drive). So, I am at my whits end with this problem and need to figure this out on my own since I cant get anyone at the dealer to troubleshoot correctly. Has anyone else experienced any weird noises coming from the rear suspension? Any suggestions on what I can try next?

#2 ·
Hard to get to, but try some spray silicone on the rear sway bar bushings.

If they are poly instead of rubber, they will creak like that after awhile.

#4 ·
I haven't noticed any issues with me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.