Charger Forums banner

i need modification ideas..

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  BigM06R/TAWT 
#1 ·

so currently that my car and im not sure what else i could modify.. im not willing to spend hundreds of bucks for a new set of rims , so maybe plasti dip them? give me ideas :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Marwano Im telling you the biggest pop you can do is rims .I picked up 2013 20"challenger rims all four with the stock tires with 3/4 tread life all for 700. bucks . made such difference . on craigslist
save up and do it

#4 ·
i wanted to get those halo lights but here in kuwait they said its illegal and im not willing to risk and install them same as other people, i wanted to get an exhaust tips incase i wouldnt be able to get a daytona exhaust, some say the sound goes deeper if i install tips? 5" tips. and a diffuser.

im currently hovering around 250-300$ not sure to invest in just looks and keep it stock or get a CAI or a pulley, ive got the car now for like 5 months now ( 2nd hand car)

#6 ·
I wouldn't waste money on tips, they do change sound of the exhaust but it's not a night and day transformation. I would maybe look at some window tint if it's legal and not done already. Also, you could remove those moldings that run along the center of the door down the car; they come right off with some care and fishing line or dental floss (it's just held on by 3M tape), and it gives the car a cleaner look in my opinion. You could plasti-dip your rims, I would try taping everything off and just dipping the "recessed" parts in the center of the spokes, and leave the rest silver.

But those mods should cost about $14-$20. So, you would have some left over to buy a nice CAI, and/or some different corner marker lights that go along side your headlight. They sell those with Mopar designs, or blacked out for pretty affordable prices on eBay. Happy Modding!

#8 · (Edited)
Really quick and sloppy rendering I did on my phone of what I'm talking about. Black in the pockets and around the hub, leave the cap/center the color it is. I think it will look cleaner like that, but whatever your vision is, go with that!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

#9 ·
Really quick and slopping rendering I did on my phone of what I'm talking about. Black in the pockets and around the hub, leave the cap/center the color it is. I think it will look cleaner like that, but whatever your vision is, go with that!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
that looks awsome! thanks alot man i appreciate it, deff gonna make it like that

#11 ·
I vote for Diablo Predator you can get a used one around $150ish. You'll feel that every day you drive.

For free you can pull off your side molding, number one it doesn't really prevent anything and number two it looks way sleeker without it!

If you're handy I'd say get an upgraded front sway bar (the rear is hard to do on your own). Cheap route would be a 30mm take off bar but make sure it is measured at 30mm (some SRTs had 27mm so don't assume it is bigger than your current bar).

If you're really handy I'd pick up a set of SRT springs,shocks, struts. You can get used sets in the $250-300 range but that's probably more labor than you're up for.

As for the wheels, Plastidip it all but the center caps or do like that white car above just the inside area.

You've got a black grille so it should look good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.