Charger Forums banner

Choosing a Great Towel for Drying Your Car

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  JGcharger 
#1 ·
In this video, I discuss drying a car with the Pluffle waffle weave towel from The Rag Company. If you don't know anything about The Rag Company, be sure and watch this video.

The towel that I use in this video is not only affordable, it is very practical for watery situations. With the foundation of the towel being a waffle weave style towel, it is already absorbent. Incorporate some of the plush offered by the Eagle Blue Edgeless towel and you have combined a level of safety to coexist with all that absorbancy. Together, they are known as the "The Platinum Pluffle", a 16"x16" plush waffle weave towel that is excellent for drying your entire car.

There was always two things that bothered me about the giant drying towels that folks normally use and the first was how cumbersome they were to wring out. The second was keeping them folded once they were saturated with water. This problem is a non-issue with the Platinum Pluffle as you will see in the following video.

Enjoy!

The Junkman

#2 ·
I've had my eye on that towel for a while now. But since I almost always do a rinseless wash, using a spray wax as I dry, I don't have a need for such a towel. I do use the blue Eagle Edgeless towels to do the wax/drying, they work great.

#6 ·
Junk knows his stuff!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.