Charger Forums banner

Heated Seats problem

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  06Daytona 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all, I;ve noticed that the heated seats in my car dont seam to work very well. Comparing it to my Wifes Grand caravan, granted diferent vehicles, but still Chrysler, hers seam to get WAY hotter on high and stay on longer then mine do. Even the '11 I test drove was better. According to the manual it should stay on for like 60 mins on high then kick automaticly to low for 45 mins then kick off, it may be the other way around I forget. The indicator stays on, but they only get luke warm, and it seams like they shut off after about 10 mins. Cooled works great. I'm going to take the car into the dealership next week under warenty but was wondering if anybody else has had an issue with the heated/cooled seats in the 11/12s??

#2 ·
Nope, my 2011's High setting is very warm, low setting warm. I usually only use the low setting, high is a little to warm for me, unless it's really cold, which it hasn't been up my way in a few weeks.

#4 ·
Mine are so hot I almost get burned. Try the old trick of starting the car, then turning on the seat (hi), then turn off the car, remove the key, start the car again, turn the seat back on. Usually this results in "scald" mode for the seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.