Charger Forums banner

Plum Crazy SRT-8 Registry (001-299)

79K views 356 replies 85 participants last post by  MrDolomite 
#1 · (Edited)
Post up your Plum Crazy SRT-8 details...

In theory (according to the thread VIN #'s) PPP has #45. Option Group 1, 2, and 3 (no rear DVD).

#331 ·
Cool SRT-8 custom floor mats for sale

2 months ago I bought a pair of custom front floor mats for my Plum Crazy SRT-8. I'm now selling them because I've changed my mind on the design I want.

They are new and unused custom fit, with the "SRT 8" logo custom embroidered in neon purple. The background color is charcoal gray, nearly an exact match to the stock carpet. They look fantastic.

I paid $104 in Feb. I do have the receipt. I'll sell them for $50 + probably $10 shipping.

Pics are posted below. Respond thru the forums, or email me at rocks_no_salt@yahoo.com.
John
Personal protective equipment Floor Mat

Purple Violet Flooring

#340 ·
Hmm, I'd like to see the dash plaque to find out more about the story. SRT8s were sold in the US only and had 300. Plum Crazy Daytonas had 1400 in the US and had a separate run of 120 in Canada.

#341 ·
Better late than never - dash plaque

After owning my PC SRT8 for 5 years I finally spent the time to try and track down my dash plaque. I bought it from a dealer hundreds of miles away (OH, I lived in MD at the time) and the dealership later changed hands and I moved. I called the SRT customer line who e-mailed me this info:

Mr Hamby

Your vehicle is number 82

Procedure to order plaque is go to dealer Parts Dept and have them call Trish @ 888 267 2187 ext 1184 - you will need VIN

Jeff ****son
SRT Customer Assistance Center​

I had to pay for the plaque, but at least I have it. Now to see about installing it. :rocker:

#343 ·
Unfortunately they did not. I'll have to contact the SRT customer service group and see if they will send that to me. I'm really not feeling like paying for it.

#344 · (Edited)
Anyone selling?

I am looking to buy an SRT8 with under 75,000 miles in the next few weeks. Live in Kansas City but will be willing to travel far to purchase.

Purple is my favorite color and I am ahm a bit crazy about it. About time I got a purple car!

Love the culture of this after reading this whole thread. So it would be going to a loving home.

Oh and I have a question since I am new to this. Is it possible to mod it to have the purple center console like th R/T has? I just love that part but like the outer looks of the SRT8 better.

#347 ·
Oh and I have a question since I am new to this. Is it possible to mod it to have the purple center console like th R/T has? I just love that part but like the outer looks of the SRT8 better.
Sure, those parts should still be available from any dealer parts counter, but beware, they are pricey.

From the 2007 LX parts manual, the one around the gear shifter is known as "BEZEL, Console Shifter"

From the 2007 LX parts manual, the one around the radio/nav/climate controls is known as "BEZEL, Instrument Panel, Center". The part number varies depending on the kind of radio/nav you have but should be available in Plum Crazy.

Looked through the parts tracking thread ( http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29197 ) and found these part numbers.

Daytona Navigation Bezel (PlumCrazy) - 1CX241HGAA – MSRP ???

Daytona Gear Shifter Bezel (PlumCrazy) - 1DA861HGAA – MSRP $94.60

#345 ·
#181 of 300

Purple Passion...I own probably the only PC SRT8 that has the purple center console bezel, plus its probably the most unique one in existence. I used to have a PC Daytona R/T & switched out the bezels. It's also a multi trophy winning show car, very tastefully customized to accent it's purpleness & uniqueness. A couple pics are below...if you're interested, I have many more pics....get in touch.

#348 ·
@plumcrazy, Great job on the collage. But is it that one with the purple console? Seems like it has the fuchsia accent knobs.

@MrDolomite, Thanks for the info! That should come in handy.

Now I have another question, could someone tell me what the options were? I see 1, 2, 3 etc but can't find what exactly it means.

#356 ·
Believe it or not, I got the paint from hobby lobby haha. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow and show you the paint. I just took everything off, sanded it with 400 grit paper, put three coats of paint, then 2-3 coats of primer. Total cost me less than 20 bucks, and took me maybe 2-3 hours.

#357 ·
From this post on facebook on 6/1/2019, #220 is gone.

‎Jake Johnson‎ to 2007 Plum Crazy SRT8 Chargers; we are the 300!

I can also verify #220 was totalled by my insurance back in feb 2016. ? Wife has in a head on crash, frame damage and deployed airbags.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.