Charger Forums banner

Bulb Number for Fog Lights??

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  turbobuckeye 
#1 ·
I know it is in the manual but there is no way I can go to the car to look at the manual and I need the bulb number so i can give it to my friend.... I am pretty sure it is H7 but I am not positive.... Please help.... Thanks in advance...

P.S. I am not being lazy, I looked it up and couldn't find any info...

JR

#3 ·
The SilverStar bulbs are worth it, IMO. Part 9145ST. They are whiter and brighter. Sorry, I didn't take pics of one stock, one SS installed, but I did compare the look with one installed, and you can definitely tell a difference.

I raised my fog light's aim up quite a bit too, so the just blend with the headlights. Now, many mornings that's all I turn on - mostly to be visible, and a little bit of light down the road. It makes the "fog" lights actually usable for something.

Note, my left one burned out after just over 1 year of use (and not on all the time), the right one followed about 2 months later. So far, for me, typical use seems to be about 1 to 1.5 years.
They are rather easy to replace, I know I and others have posted about that. It's not worth getting all worried about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.