Charger Forums banner

For Sale: 20" Chrome Viper Replica Wheels!

13K views 35 replies 10 participants last post by  Patriot Infinity 
#1 · (Edited)
THESE WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING

I'm selling my 20" chrome Viper factory reproduction wheels (not the tires). The car has 33,000 miles on it. That being said, the wheels are in great condition. There's no curb rash or anything like that on them. They're currently on my 2008 R/T. Reason I'm selling is because I'm getting myself a set of black wheels since I'm not a big fan of chrome. I'm wanting to sell these for $900 o.b.o. I'm located in Las Vegas, so if you're not close, we can discuss shipping methods/cost.

The wheels are staggered. They're 20x9 up front and 20x10 in the rear.

Please let me know if you're interested, thanks! :banana:

Pics:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
If I'm not mistaken, they're 20x8.5 or 20x9.0. They might be staggered since the tires are. I'll go to a wheel/tire place later today and have them tell me for sure and I'll update the original post. Mine is an R/T, so if you're wanting to put them on an R/T, they'll fit.

#4 ·
{removed quote - staff}

Mine price is under $919, but like the post says you can make me an offer. I'm going to go get the wheels taken off to have them check the size in a couple of hours. Feel free to PM me if you're wanting to make an offer.

#5 · (Edited)
{removed quote - staff}

I've consulted several people, both here on this forum and in person. The price I have up is fair from what I'm told. If you found them for $919 new, then go ahead and jump on that. Like I said, you can make me an offer, but $500 is lowballing.

EDIT: Uh, I looked on ebay and the lowest price on these I've found are $1180.

#6 ·
Might want to check the Forum rules red rt,

Forum rules state no price policing permitted.

The rules state clearly either make an offer in a PM to the OP if you want them, or move along otherwise.

Just sayin'...;)

GLWS sale Patriot Infantry, they seem fairly priced to me.

#32 ·
I'm not entirely sure what the offset is. I'll check tomorrow if you want me to. Whatever the offset, it'll fit a 300, Magnum, Charger, or Challenger. I switched to a set of matte black TSW Nurburgring wheels. You can see it in my signature.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.