Charger Forums banner

which cat back for v6

4K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Rufjatt 
#1 ·
Hey guys im looking for a catback for my 3.6 charger. i saw few but not sure which one is better. i want a drone free exhaust. magna flow or flow master?

#2 ·
I'll be looking into the exhaust come spring/summer for my 3.6. So far, I haven't been able to find alot of video/sound clips of 3.6 exhausts on Chargers, so I started looking at 3.5s. I'm not sure how much different they will sound. The Pypes brand so far is my number one, and also the least expensive. Probably followed by the Flowmaster.

#4 ·
I actually looked up the flowmaster and the magnaflow. I found the two for the 3.6 since that's what I have as well and there was a comparison chart. They pretty much have the same stats from what I see only in different areas. I'm going with the flowmaster because its cheaper. I'll try and upload the pic I took but it hasn't let me put any pics up yet.

Sent from my Desire HD

#6 ·
Flowmaster sounds kinda ricey judging from YouTube videos. But does flowmaster have the 4tips like the magnaflow offers?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#13 ·
Check for pypes sound clips. That's what I'm gonna get for for my six banger. Really can't compare the eights to the sixes.

#15 ·
Actually I've been in contact with Solo Performance and can say they have the kits ready to go, they are just waiting to make a video of the 3.6 kit on a Charger, which they have asked me to partake in. I'll be heading to Toronto in a little over 2 weeks to get it done. I'll let you know how it goes, and of course you'll be able to view the video soon.

#19 ·
I went with the magnaflow dual tip, ill have it installed next week, and have it tuned by the toona!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#20 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.