Charger Forums banner

Bnd automotive roll call

71K views 349 replies 63 participants last post by  gentlejax1414 
#1 ·
Hey fellow forum members,
How about we have a roll call for those that are dedicated disciples of Brian's products! Please indicate which products you have used and for how long.

1. Joseph from orange county, CA : Aces IV, steering fluid, coolant, differential, QB engine oil. I've been using Brian's products since June 2012 and my charger runs like a dream! :thumbup:

2010 Bright Silver 3.5L SXT
Diablo Intune - 91 tune/91 oct
Airaid CAI
BT oil catch can
Blastin Bobs 12 DB kit
Aces IV and all QB fluids
Tint - 20% front and 5% rear
Luminx LED head/tail/fog lights
Daytona chin front lip spoiler
Debadged

#2 ·
I have been an addict since 2009......EVERYTHING....from front to back. I will be ordering QB Oil / Diff fluid next month as it is time.

#3 ·
I've been using everything but his transmission fluid (soon, though) since mid 2010, and am very happy. I like how ACES IV allows me to use a 91 CAI tune on 87 oct gas with no logged knock.

I too need to do an oil change next month. Thanks for the reminder, Sector 2.

#5 ·
Thanks guys for the replies so far. Right now I am using 91 octane with the 91 tune. Wont using 87 octane with 91 tune cause a lot of knock?

Airaid CAI
BT oil catch can
Blastin Bobs 12 DB kit
Debadged

#6 ·
QB oil and Aces IV since June 2012.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#8 · (Edited)
fogot the coolantBND FLUIDS.....
Powere Steering fluid and catalyst...March of 2012 WOW!!! what an improvement....Hook was set at that point
Next up... Tackified Red Gear lube for the getrag!! Also March 201 AGAIN WOW!!

Then it was time for an oil change and in went 12.5w37...with a Quantum extra tall filter

Oh did I mention a gallon jug of ACES IV!!

along with the two gallons of coolant!

I am now almost at 5000 miles on all fluids and have zero complaints

My oil consumption is less, it dropped to zero after the engine mods but its back but to a lessor amount. In just shy of 5000 miles I think I have added about 1 1/4 quarts to the car....but thats also with close to a 100 passes down the track
However the amount of junk in the catch can is way down!!

#9 ·
I've been converting over for about a year.

Started with the steering fluid & catalyst. If you need to start somewhere, this is it. The mechanic really noticed a difference between when he rolled the car in, and when it came out.

Differential fluid and ACES IV came next. Another big difference noted.

Quantum Blue oil. The Hemi tick was no more!

Coolant is on the way.

#10 ·
How can I get some of these products for my Mopar 11 here in Germany?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#13 ·
We do ship our products to Germany so no worries there. Simply give us a call or pm us and we can put together what you want for your Mopar 11.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#11 ·
Glad you asked. Give Brian a call or message him. His forum name is 370 HEMI

Airaid CAI
BT oil catch can
Blastin Bobs 12 DB kit
Debadged

#14 ·
I've been running ACES IV, QB oil and filter for 2 years. Power steering, coolant, Tranny, and diff were done this year. I have no regrets and love the products. In fact its time for an oil change for me also.

#15 ·
Thank you everyone for your kind words. We have now over 3,900+ people on this forum that use our products. The calculation is just over 94% reorder rate.

We continue to innovate to release new materials for applications that we have not done in the past. It takes a lot of work to finally release something that we know will be better than anything else on the market.

You can't just throw things together and make claims. It must be thoroughly tested before it is released. This takes a lot of money to do and you always hope that the market will be there to recoup the investment.

A lot of people that were here from the beginning continue to purchase from us, but have moved on from the forums. Some have bought new cars...which we then make new fluids for, and others just don't participate here like they once did. But for all those who love their cars and want us to make materials for them, we will continue with pride!;)

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#16 ·
Time for another BND roll call! If you have been using ACES IV or any of Brians BND products tell us and for how long!

#17 ·
Just got my aces fuel treatment last week and can already tell a difference in the way it runs and the fuel mileage. I also wanted to say how awesome Brian is,we must have talked for about a hour before we even got down to buisness of ordering my fuel treatment and i know he's a busy man,just wanted to say thanks Brian!!:clap:

Thanks,
Sam

#18 ·
Amen Sam! Brian is very down to earth. He is the epitome of customer service by making sure he goes out of his way to educate us about our cars and his products. :cool:

#19 ·
I wouldn't say I'm a disciple, but I use AcesIV and coolant in my truck and have the power steering catalyst in both my truck and the Charger. Used to use the AcesIV and oil in the car, but since I'm away from home my wife didn't want to deal with ordering it and measuring out and remembering to pour in the Aces so she's not using either now.

Will be switching my truck to the tranny fluid, power steering fluid, and differential fluid as well when i get home. My motor in the truck burns way too much oil to use the QB oil in the engine of my truck.

#21 ·
QB and ACES IV! Poppin' it with those but may move on to the diff as well.

#24 ·
Thanks!!

Yea, the differential doesn't have any filter like the engine and transmission. Looking at what came out of my SRT8 at 8k miles really disturbed me! I recommend around 3,500 miles initial change these days.

The 75w120 HP Competition Tackified Red makes a big difference on smoothness, quiet operation, and greatly increased longevity of the unit!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#22 ·
Been using BND products for over two years now. Started with ACES IV, and now I've got QB oil, power steering fluid (and additive), and differential oil.

Brian, does that really say 3,900 forum customers? Providing the level of customer service that you do to that many people is impressive. Thanks!

#26 · (Edited)
Probably your next move..........you would want to change over the trans fluid and filter! Then all you would need is the coolant and you would be 100% QB'd!!

Actually, that is an old post. Our customers are just over 4,300+ now. Been a busy 6 months!! LOL.

Thanks for being a customer!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#23 ·
Running all of Brian's lubricants, and couldn't be happier!

#25 ·
checkin' in since 2009......

#27 · (Edited)
So its been almost a year since I have been a loyal customer of BND:beerchug:

Today I ordered some oil for my first annual oil change and I will be close to 9000 miles. Yes I could go longer but the drag racing season is about to begin and I want fresh oil.
That being said, I placed an order today for.....

My 2nd gallon of ACES IV
My 2nd order of 2 gallons of oil
My 1st order of transmission fluid, 3gallons of BND ATF4++++
My 1st order of interior cleaning, 1qt jug
My 1st order of interior conditioner, 1qt jug
:banana::banana:

So one year after my first order I BND fluids....I will be completely BND'd from radiator to rear differential!!!

#28 ·
I've been doing business with Brian since 2005 or 2006. My MOPARS are all long gone, but I use BND products in all my old cars including my 1973 Corvette Sting Ray. I use the oil, aces 4, coolant, trans oil, diff oil, grease, and even his interior detail spray. I even call Brian for my lawnmower oil and 2 cycle oil for my weed eaters. Yes I'm a disciple. I'm about to buy a new CUV in May, I haven't made up my mind but it will be a 2013 Ford Explorer 2.0 Eco, 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe LWB, or the 2014 Dodge Durango. Since I don't think the Dodge will be available in May it looks like a Ford or a Hyundai for me. Either way it will be BND'd shortly after I get it.

#29 ·
Yes sir! This is the beauty of quantum blue fluids and aces....that it can be used on any brand of automobile as well as gas powered tools. :D

#30 ·
roger that, Red Leader......my weed wacker is a beast!! :beerchug:

#32 ·
I have been using ACES for a while now and love it .
on my second gal of ACES IV
I started with the Power Steering fluid and catalyst
and i just got in
75w120 HP Competition Tackified Red Diff fluid
Transmission fluid, BND ATF4+++
they go in on Wednesday.
thanks Brian for your great service..

#34 ·
I am running 100% QB fluids and Aces. Just completed my 7th or 8th oil change and still showing little to no wear at 130,000+ miles. Average mileage on oil is about 11-12K.

#36 · (Edited)
You are actually running the 9th oil change and just ordered the 10th QB Oil Change.

You have driven a total of 99,333 miles and are averaging 12,416.63 miles per oil change up to and including sample #8 .

Here is the analysis on the 8th oil change with 12,573 miles on it:

Here is the reference for samples 7 all the way back to no 2.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157116

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#35 ·
Just ordered more ACES IV / Tranny fluid (not for the gender confused)...next is another order of diff fluid and oil...next month Brian.....Aloha.

PS....the end of the year, I will be getting a new Charger RT w/ STP!! Hope the wifey lets me keep the Silver Bullet...I bet not, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.