Charger Forums banner

How serious is the Diablosport InTune? Advice for a noob.

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  JayDeeJay 
#1 ·
Hey guys, so I just have a few questions about the InTune. I have a 2010 SXT and I've already installed the K&N intake plus a custom dual magnaflow catback and the 71mm ported TB from Speedlogix. Next I'm looking at installing a tune, but I have a vehicle warranty so I need to be able to restore to stock tune if necessary. I'm considering the InTune for my next mod, but I'm a bit worried about it. I've read some posts about people having major problems with the tuners, and I don't have any experience with tuners at all. Is it still worth the purchase? And does anybody know if DS got all of the bugs worked out?
I can't afford to blow my car up or anything, just a college kid here!

All opinions would be great.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#2 ·
My suggestion is to look for a used Predator for sale. Sounds like you won't really need the extra features the intune has over the predator. No worries with the warranty. We've had warranty work done on our car with the tune installed. Unless the process to fix your car includes re-programming the PCM by the dealer they would have no way of really knowing if you have a tune installed or not.

#3 · (Edited)
Hey man. I have the same car with exact same setup just about. except I don't have the the new throttle body. my car is also still under warranty but I just bought the in tune I'm also running a magnaflow exhaust and I'm running nitrous.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#5 ·
Dealing from first hand experience. I have all your mods plus the predator. I would have done the tuner before my throttle body. Although it helps greatly predator just be day and night. Greatest increase of any of my mods. Haven't installed my headers yet but except those i can speak for results. And you can always just plug it back into your car and load the stock tune to take it to a dealership. Then when you get home just put the tune back on.

#9 ·
Its very simple just plug it into your car and turn your key it'll tell you on screen what to do. And still supported for sure.

#10 ·
Dealership Warranty

Note: The dealer will know if that fastest you've gone in your car is 149MPH.... And I believe without a tune it kills the fuel at 125mph :rolleyes2:
I'm pretty sure they don't buy the " I was going downhill" excuse...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.