Charger Forums banner

Diablo InTune DCX

FOR SALE: 
6K views 36 replies 8 participants last post by  1172scorp 
#1 ·
Selling for a co-worker. It came off of his 2013 Challenger that will be traded in. Returned to stock and unmarried. Great condition, comes with box and both cables. Asking $300 shipped.

See less See more
#7 ·
Yep, same deal. DCX model, ODB cable, USB cable, and the box. Might actually have two available since I am considering returning my Ram back to stock. Because, well, it's a truck...

#12 ·
Well my 2014 got totaled, and I opted to get a 2015 to replace it. Great car, but my InTune DCX does not work with the 2015's, and Diablosport guy says they have no timetable for when it will be supported. So I'll sell mine, too, if I can get $335 for it...

If not I'll either ebay it for 350-375 or just keep it and wait for my vehicle to be supported. I'll ship it anywhere in the US with original box with cables, everything. It has been unmarried from my 2014 Charger - I went to the body shop that totaled my car and plugged it back in, deleted it, and it is ready for use on another vehicle.

Let me know if anyone is interested...

Brian
2015 Charger R/T
Billet Silver, blah blah blah.
Take a moment to think of our soldiers and their families...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.