Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

February 2013 CHARGER of the MONTH Entries!

12K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  GMANjr 
#1 ·
Important Dates

Now through February 24th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 24th will not be included in the competition)

February 25th through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of February!

Submissions must include:
  1. 3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages.
  2. Modifications list if you prefer

*Pictures must be of current state of car...only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

Let's see your beautiful rides!

See less See more
#2 ·
My 2010 Dodge Charger R/T is to me the best Charger of all times. I was the winner of January's contest and I will be trying for a second win for the month of February 2013.:clap: I just wish there was some competition. Please enter!!

Big John:beerchug:

Attachments

#3 ·
Lol. Pretty humble. :)

#5 · (Edited)
I'll have a go...

Attachments

#6 ·
Wow so far we have the potential for a winner for February!! Don't be shy people, ENTER!!:banana:

#9 ·
As the winner for January 2013, I urge you to join in and post your winning pictures of your Charger's here.:bigthumb: Before you know it the month of February will be over, and then we will have to wait for another month to pass.

Please post!!

#10 ·
Here goes nothing...

I guess Ill throw my car in here. Its a 2007 SRT. Only modifications so far are an exhaust, K&N CAI, and a Billet tech catch can. In addition the windows are tinted dark, and the wheels are painted black.

Attachments

#11 ·
one picture with winter wheel setup other two are my summer wheels

Attachments

#12 ·
Submitted for your approval, my 2013 Charger R/T Max. I purchased it on 1/31/13. It currently has under 100 miles on it as I wait for the roads to become free from snow and salt.

The only modifications to it are a swap to the Mopar pistol grip shifter and illuminated door sills.

Attachments

#14 ·
Lets give it this a try. New to the Charger game, but I'm getting the hang of it thanks to everyone here. :)

Detailed just the other day.
Black 20" Dodge Challenger Replicas.
Debadged, with SLP LM2 peeking out the back, and a plastidiped ram.

The Black Ram. :bigthumb: Just thought of that the other day and its kinda stuck in my head now. :lol30:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.