Charger Forums banner

1970 Charger RT for sale

5K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Timmy 
#1 ·
Well, we've posted it for sale on several classic car sites without luck. Literally tens of thousands of hits to the sites for this car, and hundreds upon hundreds of requests for additional photos, but no one seems to have the cash. If you know of anyone who is interested, please send them my way!

Dodge Charger R/T - (genuine RT, not a clone), 440 HP2 680 HP engine (dyno'd at 680 to the flywheel), automatic 727 transmission :driving:, 410 positraction rear end, chrome crager SS wheels, new tires, new driveline front to back, new paint, new fuel tank, brakes, chrome re-dipped, black on black, dual exhaust. I've got 38k into the rebuild and want 28k - firm.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
All I CAN SAY IS:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::bowdown::bowdown:

#9 ·
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Some day. That's all I have to say.

#12 ·
If I had 28k I would buy it right now.... even so, still tempting to put myself in serious financial ruin just to lay hands on that beautiful piece of history. Nice Build, sorry you gotta see her go.

#16 ·
She's sold!

to all you RT lovers....................that beauty has finally sold! Sorry to all of you who were pining.....................thank you for all of the positive feedback and remarks. She's in good hands - sold to a young guy in St Louis who is driving it from Ohio at this very moment. :clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.