Charger Forums banner

Alabama call out

27K views 84 replies 54 participants last post by  Tim Mathis 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see who all was in Alabama with me.

#28 ·
Mobile

I'm here in Mobile.

#40 ·
I'm in Birmingham, myself!!! Go to BhamMopar.com for a local enthusiasts club. GREAT GUYS!!!

#42 ·
Muscle Shoals, Al my old name was shawdywbb but i changed it since i got another Charger id like to meet up with yall in bham i usually make a trip down there once a month

#46 ·
Hey guys, I'm in Huntsville and my name is Beck. I'm a Mopar guy (drive a 2003 SRT4), but I'm looking for one or two local black SRT8 Chargers for the new Fast Five movie opening at the end of the month. If you or someone you know is interested, please let me know! These cars will be on display with 3 of the ACTUAL cars from the movie. (you will also get free movie tickets ;) )

PM me if you're interested, please! :)

#48 · (Edited)
Hello ,im currently deployed to Afghanistan(used to live at Mother rucker now im in Oxford--wife is from that area) and just made a purchase on a 2011 R/T Max...through ENCS(enlisted new car sales) hoping to get it built and ready for pick up when i get home later this year! :driving:

canceled order.. ENCS totaly screwed me so i just waited and got one local..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.