Charger Forums banner

2008 Black SRT8 Charger For Sale, or trade for an SRT8 Jeep

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  PerfRacer 
#1 · (Edited)
2008 Black SRT8 Charger For Sale, $29,500. Loaded with 12k miles

Hey folks, how's it going? I'm just throwing this out there, but there's a possibility I may move back home, to the East Coast. And, if that occurs, I'm going to look to get out of my SRT8 Charger, and into an SRT8 Jeep, because of the winters.

So, I'm just throwing this out there, but I have a Brilliant Black, '08 SRT8 Charger, with almost every available option (it doesn't have rear seat DVD, that's it), including;
*SRT Option Group I; Heated seats, dual zone air, express windows, cabin filtration, auto headlights
*SRT Option Group II; Kicker system with 322 watt interior amp, 200 watt trunk amp and sub, security/alarm, "Performance Display" in-dash (0-60, 1/8-mile, 1/4-mile, G-force, etc).
*SRT Option Group III; MyGig nav/dvd, U-connect hands-free.
*H.I.D headlights
*Sunroof
*Side, and seat air bags
*SRT "Challenger" Wheels
*245/45-255/45 Goodyear F1s

The car has tinted windows, and 11800 miles on it, right now, and a clean Carfax. BUT, I MIGHT be driving the car between NY and OK so, the mileage can increase by as much as another 1500 miles (I'm in OK now, leaving for NY on Wed or Thursday). On that note, if someone's interested in the car, and maybe even ready to buy (we'd work out the details), I could bring the car to you, if you're between OK and NY.

As far as warranty work goes, I've had an HID headlight assembly replaced under warranty, as the adjuster was broken. And, now I'm having the steering rack replaced with tie rods, as they couldn't get the alignment perfect. No other issues, while I've owned it. The are a few very minor scratches (on Black, everything shows), but no paint, or body work. No holes in the front bumper from the plate bracket, either.
I'm original owner. But, the car was a dealer demo, and purchased with a few thousand miles on it.

Other items that DO NOT go with the car, but can be included, or purchased separately for the right deal, are;
*Magnaflow, High-Flow cats
*Mopar/Corsa cat-back exhaust
*AFE Stg II cold air intake
*Billet Tech catch-can
*Billet Tech "SRT" under-hood, polished, dress-up pieces
*LED Black/Clear taillights
*Carbon Fiber B-pillar covers
*Daytona chin spoiler
*Extra set of 245/255 F1s

There's probably more. But, that's what I've thought of for now.

I'm including some pics of the car, too.

What I'm looking for is someone who might be interested in a trade for an '08-'09 SRT8 Jeep. No disrespect for the '06-'07 models, and I'm not excluding them completely, But, I'm looking for the same improvements made to the '08 Jeeps, that were added to the '08 Chargers, which made me trade my '07 SRT8 Charger for an '08; MyGig nav, Black interior, HIDs, etc.

So, if anyone's interested, post up, PM me, email me (Abergian@aol.com), etc. PM me for my number, also.

I'm looking for $29,500 stock, or $31,500 with all of the above mentioned mods. I've been offered as high as $30,400 on trade-in, so I don't think my price is bad. Even KBB says it's worth a hair under $30K on trade-in

Thanks folks. God Bless..

Abe

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Well guys, I found the Jeep I want, and I'm willing to drop the price on the Charger to: $29,500 without the mods and $31,500 with them all. $29,500 is less than what I've been offered on trade-in at some dealers, but the '09 Jeep I'm looking at is privately owned, so I have to sell outright. I have one Jeep deal in the works, where I've been offered $30,400, for an '08 Jeep SRT8, which I may take. But, I really rather get this '09

Let me know what you think. I know this is a great deal for a loaded '08, with less than 12k miles on it..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.