Charger Forums banner

took a ride and some pics

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  RODYSMITH 
#1 ·
i took a drive this evening right before dark to relax and catch some scenery and tried to find some spots for pics but no luck really and it was getting dark but here ya go anyways..... i also know that some people want me to get some shots of the color coming out of the flip paint but no sun then no color shine ... but i got a close up of the color with the flash on ....

this is the front fender for those who cant tell and the drivers side of the car lol,

THESE ARE ALL TAKEN WITH MY NEW D3000 WITH THE 50-200 LENS.... IM STILL GETTING USE TO THE SETTINGS... BUT IM LOVIN THE CAMERA SO FAR... NO MORE 100DALLA CAMERA LOL

See less See more
#2 ·
Car looks badass!! how do you like it in Germany by the way?

#3 ·
i need to change that on my profile.... im in hawaii now but germany was great

#4 ·
lookin good!!!

#6 ·
im still tryin to figure the camera out ... confusing when its your first real camera lol

#8 ·
Beautiful car, just wondering how you open your rear doors with all the handles shaved?

#9 ·
Nice pics dude ... :bigthumb:

You stand on one foot next to the car but no more than 4 feet away from it, and pray for 2.3 minutes, then the doors open up automatically :bigthumb:

Kinda sucks if it's raining out :)

#11 ·
yeah its set up on a alarm keychain deal..... one button for each door brother.... but you gotta admit that was funny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.