Charger Forums banner

F/S: 6.1 Injectors and chrome fuel rails

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  MadC 
#1 ·
I didn't realize the new manifold came with the injectors and fuel rails, so I had already purchased some 6.1 injectors. I'm selling the brand new 6.1 injectors, along with my used (but in very nice condition) 6.1 chrome fuel rails. This is a real nice upgrade on the 5.7's with cam/heads - especially with the fuel rails that look much better, and eliminate the fuel line going over top of the manifold.

Asking $225 shipped to the continental 48......

This is the only pic I've got of the rails. I'll try to take some off the car when I get a chance....

See less See more
#6 ·
Is there much of a performance upgrade with this, or is it only really needed if you've done other mods?

#7 ·
Not really a performance upgrade - although when you're getting close to the 400 rwhp mark it certainly can be. It's really for guys running upward of 350+ rwhp on the 5.7's, as the 5.7 fuel injectors start running too hard to keep up. The 6.1 injectors will richen things back up, and keep it in a safe AFR range. The truck guys have known this for a long time now, and I'm quite sure the LX crowd will realize it also.

#8 ·
Where did u get those valve covers from?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.