Charger Forums banner

1100 WHP Jeep Grand Cherokee......

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  370 HEMI 
#1 ·
While I know that this is a Charger Forum, we always like to share when a customer has been doing some cool things!

Pete owns a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 6.1L Hemi that is putting out 1100 HP and has been worked on from Hypercision Automotive in Illinois.

Last July, Pete contacted us to do some work with him on fuel and lubricants.

At that time, we did the QuantumBlue ATF+4++ IIA Ultra High Performance Transmission Fluid + QuantumBlue High Flow Ultra HP Transmission Oil Filter and Gasket Kit - Delivering it to Gear Star Performance in Akron Ohio.

We then did a QuantumBlue 12.5w45 HP Competition Formula 6.1L Hemi Turbo Charged Custom Blend and a QuantumBlue Ultra HP High Flow Long Oil Filter in a 3/4-16 pipe thread.

We did a QuantumBlue HP Gold Coolant for the engine and a QuantumBlue Steering System Fluid/Flush + QB Steering Catalyst.

Also did an 85w130 HP Tackified Red Differential Fluid for both front and rear differentials and a QuantumBlue Ultra HP Transfer case lubricant for the Jeep.

We did a gallon of ACES IV-P to run in the pump fuels and a gallon of ACES IV-A to run in the Methanol injection.

Needless to say that the Jeep Flat FLIES with this configuration.

As Pete puts it "I have been tuning it at WOT and it is freaky fast! I installed enormous lungs (Thitek heads, 6" intercooler, (and) 4" charge pipes!

I am putting out the same WHP at 12 psi as I was at 17-18 psi"

Pete has been running it since last July with all these materials in it and I thought it was cool as he contacted me today to replace the engine oil, filter and do an oil analysis on it.

Here are a few pictures:

On the last picture, when I was working with it, I noticed they accidently got a shot of the QuantumBlue Transmission Fluid bottle in the upper left just over the fender.

You can see the Jeep also on the Hypercision Performance site on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Hypercision-Automotive-206123559398852/

You don't have to be the biggest nor most recognized company to still be the best at what you do!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Pretty cool Brian. Hey sent you a PM. Check it.

#4 ·
Great to talk to you about the noise in the engine. Would love to do a QuantumBlue Custom Blend for the car and get rid of that noise.

Keep using the ACES IV for now and let me know when you are ready.;)

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#5 ·
I actually don't know the numbers of how fast the Jeep is. I will see if there are any stats on it and any videos and if so post them for you here.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#6 ·
I finally got some numbers on the Jeep:

• 1100-1200 WHP/900-1000 ft lbs tq
• ET 8.99-9.20 in the 1/4 mile with 1.4-1.5 60 ft time.

Not bad for a 4,800 lb Grand Cherokee !!:rocker:

Regards,
Brian
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.