Charger Forums banner

Tuner for 2013 R/t road and track package

6K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  sector 2 
#1 ·
Hey guys just joined couple days ago when I decided on a new 2013 charger r/t with road and track package. I was wondering what kind of tune is recommended for my car? Thanks. Loving the car!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Dont tune the car until diablo comes out with the real tune. CAI intakes are all basically the same.. i like bbk tho. As far as exhaust depending on how much you wanna spend get spl with krooks headers! Very nice sound! :bigthumb:

#6 ·
DiabloSport makes the best tuners for our cars. WhiteOut529 isn't quite correct in saying it's not available for our cars - tuning IS available but you have to swap out the PCM with a 2010 one (and make some major harness modifications). It's about $3000 from what I've read, and generally not something that we can DIY easily.

AMP is also working on making this process available without the harness modification, though I'm not sure of their progress.

#9 ·
I believe the PCM swapping is only available for the Challengers.

#15 ·
few points in the thread:

PCM swaps are done only in challenges
its "kooks" headers
not all CAI systems for the new cars are the same
my guess will be look for "stages" from chryco in regards to tuned pcm's for the 11- later group (think srt 4 stgI,II,III)
yes, SEMA is where it will likely be announced
with a tuned pcm, exhaust, cai...... roughly 25-30rwhp

#18 ·
few points in the thread:

PCM swaps are done only in challenges
its "kooks" headers
not all CAI systems for the new cars are the same
my guess will be look for "stages" from chryco in regards to tuned pcm's for the 11- later group (think srt 4 stgI,II,III)
yes, SEMA is where it will likely be announced
with a tuned pcm, exhaust, cai...... roughly 25-30rwhp
What is a "challenges"?????...:D

#19 ·
...challenges are what I have every day.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.