Charger Forums banner

What did you do to your charger today?

1M views 7K replies 716 participants last post by  Random69 
#1 ·
saw this on the LX so i thought I'd start one here,

cleaned it from the inside and outside and about to buy a catch can :D

what did you do?

#3 ·
Painted my grill and put in the honey comb insert. :)

Reactions: Sonny392
#5 ·
Drove it to work .......... And I'm still here ....... And I will be till 7am ....... FML.

#7 ·
Night shift or just OT?

#6 ·
[QUOTE
did you colour match it? i pained the crosshair colour matches and the inserts as well, looks better now.[/QUOTE]

Na I went with flat black. And put in the 2011 dodge symbol too :)

#12 ·
I do 3 and 4 12 hr shifts alternating weeks. Blows huge. Night differential is sweet, but I'd still rather live like a human instead of a friggin vampire

#13 ·
Yes sir I hear you there on the differential if it wasn't there I wouldn't be either lol but just keep in mind man it's paying the bills and keeping the charger pretty haha ;)

#16 ·
Well yesterday I drove 7 miles to work, parked her for my lovely 15 hour day..Drove home 7 miles, parked her in the garage...And today it starts all over again 7 miles to work and parked once again....Man real life can be boring :slap:

#17 ·
Drove her 84 miles round trip to work and back at a nice fast pace and right now getting ready to install the projector head lights then change out the quantum blue out and rotate tires and empty the catch can. Dirty job but someone’s has to do it. And I love it!:rocker:

#24 ·
For us in Ontario the DRL is the highbeam, I hated it when I first got it because I couldn't put HIDs, then I tried LEDs and I couldnt see them at night. Do you have a pic of the DRLs running?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#21 ·
Yesterday : Nothing :( . I looked at her as I got into the Focus to go to work, then longingly looked at her again when I got home.

Today: I will once again longingly look at her as I get into the Focus to go to work, then hopefully take her out for a drive when I get home.

#23 ·
Put in $58 worth of gas....

Sent from iPhone 4

#25 ·
Just ripped that ugly freakin rams head off of the trunk lid. Little goo-gone, and its nice and clean.

#26 ·
Between today and tomorrow I'm gonna install new HEMI badges on the side fenders that have red overlays and prep and paint a spare set of windshield washer nozzles to match the body.

#27 ·
I gave her a bath this morning.:D

#30 ·
yesterday i installed a sub and amp, today i installed some led lighting in the trunk.

#31 ·
I pulled off the rear door mouldings (fronts were never put on), Plasti-Dip'd the rear door panels and installed the actuators so that the rear interior door handles work, pulled off the fake SXT badge, gave her a bath, began planning future mods! I didn't get much work done today, LOLOL.

#32 ·
I got in her today and reluctantly drove to work for my 12 hour shift. Im in my 6th hour sitting in the guard shack and I have been staring at my car pretty much the whole time. Waiting for the clock to strike 10 so I can drive her again haha!

#33 ·
Installed a catch can. I sold my original catch can when the supercharger was installed because the SC had an oil seperator that dropped the distilled oil back into the filler neck. When I took a look in my throttle body the other day there was quite a bit of oil so... out goes the oil seperator and the mile of plumbing. I need to figure out how to run braided hoses to the PCV valve on the manifold. It points straight up and I really need a 90 degree barb. For now I dug through my old parts and I'm actually some parts from the stock 5.7 setup. I'd like the line to go right to the barb - not to the coupler, to the 90 degree hose then onto the barb...