Charger Forums banner

Charger Is Awesome

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  2015RTGoliath 
#1 ·
I am in love with the coco ( youtu.be/mJ5k6udvyec?t=3m38s ) & my charger. Planning minimal mods on my R/T.

My Previous car was STi..... Current R/T drones while MDS on, just like my straight pipe stage 2 STi did .....

:driving:

#4 ·
Corsa actually has been reported to drone. The only way to get rid of that drone is with a tuned J pipe, Helmholtz chamber. The only exhaust system that has this besides the stock exhaust system is Solo exhaust systems.

The least expensive exhaust mod is to remove the center muffler, the resonators at the rear bumper have a Helmholtz chamber so no drone but it will have a great muscle car sound. When floored it's damn near like straight pipes but driving nice and easy the sound is very close to how the old Fox body 5.0 Mustangs used to sound.

#6 ·
In 2014, I put the Mopar Catback - same as the Corsa Sport - on my '11 Challenger R/T and had no drone. I can't speak for the Corsa Extreme, but most systems that have resonators, don't have drone.

#7 ·
Spin tech mufflers don't drone either I have had them on 4 different hemis pro street 6000 is the model I use

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.