Charger Forums banner

Bubba says...

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  krautmaster 
#1 ·
Go Cowboys!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

See less See more
#11 ·
Not this time. The Cowboys won't be standing around in the end zone tripping over each other. That was a ridiculous play. Six defenders all around the ball and not a one had his feet off the ground. Just crazy.

#15 · (Edited)
Pretty poorly officiated game. Way to many holds not called. Bogus in the huddle call which never gets called. Even Yahoo Sports and the commentators were like Whatttttt. Helmet to helmet not called and on and on. Felt a little bit lopsided in favor of the Pack. I kinda felt bad for the Cowboys and Im not a fan of either team.

But it was entertaining at least.

#18 ·
At the very least, the Cowboys look like they have a great future post-Romo if they can shore up their defense. The Packers in postseason are just unreal and Rodgers is one of the best QBs in the league. Excited for next year!

Also agree on the officiating...there were a lot of no-calls.

#19 ·
The officiating was sure not up to par, but the fact is, the Cowboys made too many mistakes early in the game and let it get away from them. That they were able to come back like they did and make it one of the most exiting games of the playoffs was...almost...enough for me. They will be back. I don't know about Bubba though. He may have to sit out next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.