Charger Forums banner

noise from AC

10K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Fahad5022 
#1 ·
Hi

i have charger RT 2014

three days age , there was bad small after that i hear some noise it is came from the driver side on the front

i change the AC filter , the bad small 85% gone but

there is sound coming when i turn on the AC. the sound be like (Weeennn) like electronic device , i try to hear it outside
i hear nothing

first i think it is because the compressor , but the sound inside ?

the dealer said it is normal but i knew my car there was no sound

if you know what is the problem ?! because i have 5000 KM before my Guarantee gone

#4 ·
maybe, but the sound not sound of something rotate

I know the sound you're talking about and I can't figure it out either. I have a 2013 SXT. I think it might be the compressor, compressor clutch, or something with the fan. What stumps me the most is that everything works fine, I just have to deal with the annoying whining sound when I'm driving. I also recently changed my cabin air filter and added freon, but the sound was there before and still is. And just to clarify, I only hear it when the ac/air is on, so I am almost certain that it is coming from one of those components.
when does it come ?

does it effect on anythings on the car ??

as i said my Guarantee has 5K KM if there is any problem i want to fix it before it is gone , the service man said my composer is very good there is no sound from it . i checked it the sound inside , the weird thing is the sound like electronic device and it is increasing with speed

#3 ·
I know the sound you're talking about and I can't figure it out either. I have a 2013 SXT. I think it might be the compressor, compressor clutch, or something with the fan. What stumps me the most is that everything works fine, I just have to deal with the annoying whining sound when I'm driving. I also recently changed my cabin air filter and added freon, but the sound was there before and still is. And just to clarify, I only hear it when the ac/air is on, so I am almost certain that it is coming from one of those components.

#17 ·
i know that kind of water but what i sew today is to much

and i hear the sound of Air Conditioner like "tssssssss" like an Air Conditioner when it want to be colder than before

i hear it a lot before and normal car it happened maybe one or two time but with me it is a lot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.