Charger Forums banner

What did you do to your charger today?

1M views 7K replies 716 participants last post by  Random69 
#1 ·
saw this on the LX so i thought I'd start one here,

cleaned it from the inside and outside and about to buy a catch can :D

what did you do?

#1,402 ·
Installed the Mopar SRT8 suspension kit. (Bilstein shocks and springs)
Big gas Mopar rear sway bar.

Rides MUCH better, no clunks. Still tends to understeer, it's a little more twitchy. Corners MUCH better.

Tomorrow if it's not raining, high flow cats and the Getrag to be installed. Looks like rain, though.

#1,405 ·
I made the jump. I could not find what a R/T suitcase muffler sounds like with Blastin Bob's and Bob said he had sold some for a set up like that but did not know the sound. I ordered the - 225X4 2005-10 Dodge/Chrysler LX 5.7L Hemi 6db resonator eliminator kit w/4" resonated tips. These will go on the exhaust I got from Yuro. I may have to shoot a vid and post it for the sound. This will put me about $340 in the full exhaust set up. Fingers crossed on the sound with little to no drone.

#1,413 ·
Video store here in town. The driver of the truck said he didn't see her. :eek:

According to what one of the elders said, taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it gives no attention to any bird than the one it first marked.

#1,416 · (Edited)
I put on my Strut caps and Plastics Radiator pieces the other day that I color matched. Nice way to blend them in.
Light sand, 3m primer adhesion, primed, painted 3 coats, wet sand, 3 coats clear, wet sand, and buff with 3m rubbing compound.

#1,418 ·
That's the sun, LOL. All that work really made it shine.
Blastin Bobs are on the way, I hope. I will have to bring it up show ya when I get em on. :driving:

#1,421 ·
Wish I did this 2 years ago. Installed hood lift supports. :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#1,425 ·
Well they werent joking when they said bright white :D

@CanUHemi

Thats my favorite charger color. One day I will find one...

#1,427 ·
Took mine to 5 body shops getting quotes on painting my hood.
Guess it's going to stay black for a while LOL

*side note* common body shop owners. You think because i'm young that means i'm dumb? Don't tell me its a grand to paint a hood lol. I should just plasti-dip it myself.

#1,429 ·
*side note* common body shop owners. You think because i'm young that means i'm dumb? Don't tell me its a grand to paint a hood lol. I should just plasti-dip it myself.
Sounds a little pricey, but if they are using certain types of paint thats why. The shop I work at uses waterbourne paint like the manufacturers use.. and a quart of clear coat is $800. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

#1,430 ·
I think it was more of a young punk kid doesn't know anything so i'll take him to the cleaners thing. Kinda disheartening. I honestly think i'm going to give it a go myself. If I really botch it up then i'll get it "professionally done"

#1,435 ·
First try at plasti dip. "DODGE" "CHARGER" "R/T" and the license plate frame.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Attachments

#1,436 ·
#1,437 ·
Well a day late, yesterday I installed the Mopar strut bar, took it out for a test drive and the windshield was hit with a rock, then this morning a bird flies into the headlight at 70, no damage except the bird and some blood. So it got a bath and the windshield had the chip/crack filled.