Charger Forums banner

What did you do to your charger today?

1M views 7K replies 716 participants last post by  Random69 
#1 ·
saw this on the LX so i thought I'd start one here,

cleaned it from the inside and outside and about to buy a catch can :D

what did you do?

#1,368 ·
Put my stock taillights back on. Cause I colored matched the sides :D Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Infrastructure

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#1,370 · (Edited)

Pic this time lol
Transmission pan drain and fill with Brian's Transmission Fluid!
Feels soooo smooth as soon as I started driving it, the shifts are sooooo smooth, no more clunking into gear or whatever that noise was.

#1,371 ·
Oh, also took drivers side plastic shroud from the radiator, now CAI runs at 10 degrees Farenheit higherthan ambient temp instead of 40+ degrees

#1,375 ·
Oh yea, have them turned in to the seat cuz they sound too great lol dont think cops would apprrciate

#1,377 ·
#1,380 ·
Curbed one of my dipped wheels...so had to fix it.
Wheel Alloy wheel Tire Auto part Automotive wheel system

-- sent from my smartphone...while dancing a jig...and making a sammich --

#1,382 ·
Shame, hemibass, car looked sweet Cor.
Ouch... Did u feel the pain when u did it? I know u did Potter!
If i'd known, I'd changed ps fluid earlier rather than when I did, just figured darn thing would last... Looked disgusting when i pulled it out, like semi purple semi brown diahrea

#1,383 ·
In about a month will get the ps fluid, oil, filter, and coolant..latly getting dirty looks from wife lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#1,387 ·
There may be a way to turn it on thru the touchscreen, i think the chargers had it thru the touchscreen where the challys have it in a button.

#1,390 ·
Drove a 2013 6 cyl chally and it was a button in that, u should be able to turn it on touchscreen or button, ask the dealer, maybe if ur car is new it wont let u til u hit a certain mileage. Usually aftrr u break it in.

#1,391 ·
Mine had sport mode right away, no break in necessary. Does your build sheet say you have sport mode?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#1,392 ·
Emptied my catch can after 1500 miles..wow I was surprised

men hate me, women love me, kids look at me like im santa.

#1,397 ·
Oh snap

men hate me, women love me, kids look at me like im santa.