Charger Forums banner

Portland metro area

11K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  SDL22 
#1 ·
So who all is in the metro area? I see a lot of Chargers during my commutes to/from work, and I'm sure some of them are forum members! Heck, 2 other people I work with have identical cars.....lol

I'm in the white stock SXT.....lol. With the good weather, I'll be rocking my Explorer or Jeep less, and the car much more! I'll get pics up soon, giving her a detailing job tomorrow.

-Mike

#2 ·
Hi Mike, There is at least one other member in the general area. I live on the other side of town, east of Gresham. I drive a 2011 RT Max, silver totally stock at this point. I sometimes work in that part of town, but I drive a company van, not the Charger. My sister lives in Aloha so it has been to your part of town. Maybe we will cross paths one day.
Skip

#3 ·
Hi Mike, There is at least one other member in the general area. I live on the other side of town, east of Gresham. I drive a 2011 RT Max, silver totally stock at this point. I sometimes work in that part of town, but I drive a company van, not the Charger. My sister lives in Aloha so it has been to your part of town. Maybe we will cross paths one day.
Skip

#16 ·
if you want to see more Mopars, Cascade cars and coffee every Saturday 8-11 am rain or shine. Out by the airport at Cascade Station, next to Best Buy.

#19 ·
baller, If you haven't done it already check out PDXMoparLX on Facebook. Good club!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.