Charger Forums banner

Honeycomb insert.

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Brose Charger 
#1 ·
Where is a good place to look for this at. I really want to get rid of the slats (or whatever you call them) in the grille. Can't stand them? I've seen a few places, but I'm more worried about reliability.

#2 ·
moparsupercenter.com is where I got mine. I would recommend them

#3 ·
Just go to a local dealer the honeycomb grill is only about $40.00 and you will save on shipping by getting it at the dealer. That is the way I went

#5 ·
just go to a local dealer the honeycomb grill is only about $40.00 and you will save on shipping by getting it at the dealer. That is the way i went
x2

#4 ·
Yea, either or. When my car was getting fixed dodge wanted to charge me $40.00 for it. I bought mine off moparsupercenter.com for 34.00 plus shipping, but I also bought strut covers and hood struts, so the shipping didnt bother me. If thats all your buying, I would recommend your local dodge dealership, they probably have them in stock.

#9 ·
moparsupercenter.com is the cheapest and i got it the next day with standard shipping!

#10 ·
I got mine from the dealer. They even installed it for $20.00. Took about 20 minutes for them to do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.