Charger Forums banner

Rain sensor

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Arl37 
#1 ·
If I install a U Connect Mirror and use the harness that has the rain sensor wire what's involved in making the rain sensor feature work? Do I have to install something else?

#2 ·
MoparSuperCenter has been trying to sort this out. To date, they have not. Other components are required to make the rain sense work....:cry:Yeah, me too...

#3 ·
You need glass that has the rain sense sensor on it. You can not add it. It has to be on the glass. There is also a module you will need to purchase from the dealer. I think there may be some other wires also, but I am not sure as I don't have the rain sense mirror. I would suggest you help the rest of us out by showing us the details concerning the mirror harness.

C.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Thanks HKLEVI. I live in San Diego where we get between 7 an 9 inches of rain a year. After reading the links regarding the "unknown" rain sensor I really have a lot better things to do then try to figure out what to do to make one work.!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.