Charger Forums banner

Deuce Deuces w/ pics

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  youngceez 
#1 ·
Hooked up with some 22" Dropstars DS02 thanks to bloodstripe23. They look sick, but I am contemplating lowering the car next spring when I throw them back on. I put them on for a couple weeks to get the itch out, but finally threw the stock ones back on today for the winter. I managed to get a couple of pics in the meantime, feel free to leave me feedback as I am always in the market for a new mod. I plan on taking off the fender ports and door moldings in the spring when I throw the rims back on.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Lookin Sweet Bro..... No Lower That Charger...lol

#10 ·
please do lose those vents, they hurt me when i look at them.....wheels will look good with it dropped and it really smooths the car out by losing the door mouldings[/QUOTE

Fo sho, the vents grew on me when they first came out, but now like someone else stated they are everywhere including $500 cars. I am taking those things off this weekend, but I am going to wait until spring for the door moldings since they actually serve a purpose on University of Illinois campus. I will decide then whether to lower it or not because I hate nothing more than to hear scraping.

#8 ·
good work! go for the quality... congrats!

#13 ·
I dont know why anyone would think 22s are to big for our cars.... looking at the pics they just look like they are the right size. Looks great but Im with everyone on losing the vents and dropping the car to lose the gap.

#14 ·
I agree personally I think 20s are a little to small and 24s are def to big. But whatever floats your boat. I will take the vents off ASAP and post new pics when I do, thanks for everyones input.

#17 ·
Nice rims man....looking good...BIG charger...is it easy to take the side moldings off?

#19 ·
Thanks fluffy, am I going to have any problems if I put my stock rims back on after the alignment? Or am I going to be stuck selling those and rockin a mini van for the winter?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.