Charger Forums banner

June 2016 Photo Contest

5K views 36 replies 20 participants last post by  WalterG 
#1 ·
May is over and the winner of the contest was WilbertSRT, Congrats!! Great photo.

The theme that has been chosen for June is:

"Muscle Cars"

A photo of your car with another muscle car. Maybe one you own, or one you find in a parking lot or show. I will add to the challenge to try to get a car that is a "classic muscle car", early 70's or older.

Let's see what we can get. Now is the time of year that we can find cool cars out and about, stop and photobomb one if you see it.

The rules are as follows:

1. It must be your car.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will do, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Photo adjustments are allowed but I think it should be very minimum. Lets not get to wild with the chops. I like to see 'natural' pictures.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

9. I will be holding my vote until the end of the period. I will use my vote as a tie breaker if one exists, and if it creates one, then I will not place a vote so that we can have a winner without having to go to a tie breaker poll.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of June 25th and the winner will be declared on July 1st.

See less See more
#3 ·
There's one of the ones I was expecting.

Good looking cars

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Show off!

Maybe I'll get the RR back before this month's contest is over. :confused:

#5 ·
As soon as it gets sunny here in NYC I will be in on this contest. The question is which car does my wife drive the Charger or the GTO???

Big John

#6 ·
I will post one that I took today. This is my in-laws 69 GT Ranchero muscle car/truck....

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Coupe utility

Work in progress, just got it back on the road after having the powertrain out for over 11 years. Now we are working on the 56 F100 pickup he has with a 3 duece 406 ford engine in it.

#9 ·
Here you go. New and old muscle.............

Attachments

Reactions: hardworkingintern
#19 · (Edited)
Not a great picture (took it last year at a C&C meet), but thought this would be pretty cool for this submission. Old school vs New school!

Attachments

#27 ·
Not a "classic" or "muscle" car but a pony car :bigthumb:. My Charger Super Bee and a Bullit Mustang. Wish I could have taken better pics of them together but the location (and weather) were limiting. I was on my way in and he was on his way out but the gentleman who owns it was cool and we joked about getting in a high speed chase :rocker:.

Attachments

#30 ·
I like to see photos of other muscle cars as much as anyone, but remember the theme is YOUR CHARGER with another car.

Great looking photos coming in, keep them going.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.