Charger Forums banner

Put Yourself On The Map

2M views 811 replies 672 participants last post by  TheGreatStoneFace 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I just started this up for all the Charger, Magnum and 300 owners.

Enter your screen name, zip and a shoutout message and click submit... you can also attach a pic if you want...

so come on guys... put yourself on the map so we can see where everyone is..

CLICK HERE (Admin Edit - bad link now)

#4 ·
I posted this over on LXforums.com and will be posting it on 300cforums as well..

Also if anyone here has a pic of all 3 LX cars toegether, post it here and I will put it in as the group pic... for now I have a pic of my daytona...

#10 ·
Stupid question...
How do I get a Picture on the map callout?

I tried to apply my avitar photo, it's small, but the system won't take it, am I doing something wrong?

#12 ·
This is a great idea but why doesn't it work for Canada ?? I tried entering my city, surrounding cities, no city but a province only and it keeps coming up "Invalid City"...anyone else from Canada having any luck ??

#15 ·
When you're adding your info, you should be able to browse your computer for an image. I didn't have any problems with mine (and it's not an avatar-sized image). Did you get any errors when you tried? I think the callout text is required so you can't leave that part blank, either.

#17 ·
ANTMAG06 said:
someone should get one of the mods or admins to sticky this one so that it does not get lost in the hundreds of threads...This is by far one of the best ideas I have seen on a forum.

So let it be written, so let it be done!!!!!!

Damn, got a whole penisula to myself:) For now, anyway.

#22 ·
GLHS837 said:
I'm pretty sure he means hes going to get one. Damned if I know how US car sales work there. Black market?
They have actually opened up to the US market over the past couple years. There are many companies in Miami that will purchase the car and then sell and ship it to someone in Cuba.

When I vacationed there last year I asked them at the airport not to stamp my passport and they obliged (We are not allowed to go there, but if you fly to Cancun you can get a direct flight in).

They have all inclusive resorts that are just amazing!!!! Not to mention boxes of Cohibas for $25US. :devil:

#25 ·
noggy_t_doggy said:
This is a great idea but why doesn't it work for Canada ?? I tried entering my city, surrounding cities, no city but a province only and it keeps coming up "Invalid City"...anyone else from Canada having any luck ??
Finally got myself on the map. The problem was that I was using Opera instead of the authoritarian based IE. I still prefer Opera though but let's not turn this forum into a debate on the good vs. bad of Microsoft.

#26 ·
:) Greeetings just came to the site saw your Daytona # and wanted to join say hi and give you my Number #1347-4000 New off the lot last week 10-08-05. Has the upgraded 6-CD soundsystem with Boston Acoustics. I put splash gards on right away I am in Saratoga Springs NY I will update and postmore tomorrow.