Charger Forums banner

FS: 2006 SRT8 Charger, 5800 miles, like new!

9K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  BBCharger 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 2006 SRT-8 Charger with 5800 miles on it. Bought it new in December 2005. It has had two Mobil 1 synthetic oil changes and the 6K mile service done already. The car has Navigation, Bluetooth, Sirius, Moonroof. It is Brilliant Black. The tires still have 95% tread left and the car is in like new shape.

Selling it to make room for the new car.

Asking $35,500 or best offer---->LOWERED TO $34,250!!

I have many more detailed pictures. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Abe

#2 ·
Very nice. Priced right too. Why are you selling?

C.

Silver 06 SRT-8

#9 ·
I like the new Mustangs, but I really do not have room for another car.

I made a mistake, it is Sirius Satellite radio, not XM. It is integrated in the headunit with the Navigation and 6 disc cd changer.

Shipping to San Diego will run ~$1,000.

Thanks for the interest, let me know if I can answer any more questions or if you need any other pictures posted. I have about 40 pics.

I am going to give the car 2-3 weeks to sell before I use eBay.

Regards,
Abe

#10 ·
Thanks abe, I have a few weeks till I can buy. Keep you in mind. PM me so that I will have a contact also with the lowest you might be willing to take. I am truely looking for a good deal:dracula: ........Thanks Kevin

#23 ·
Buyer backed out due to financial reasons...

No one interested in a mint, garage kept, enthusiast owned, never raced, SRT8?

Just in case no one noticed. When I first bought the car I hated that long Charger emblem on the trunk. I removed it and replaced it with a Hemi badge. Looks far better IMO.

Take care,
Abe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.