Charger Forums banner

Steel City LX

272K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  BoostedSC 
#1 ·
Yep we're taking the plunge and starting a car club for the Pittsburgh area. As you can see from the title it is open to al LX's. If you know anyone in Pittsburgh from LX forums or anywhere else tell them to swing past this thread.

#135 ·
That's how I feel about it too. He's a good guy but he has a couple ideas about things I don't agree with. I'd rather no have any window stickers but that's just me. I don't like them no matter what they are. I don't think they add anything.

#140 ·
Isn't Wikipedia great?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Iron_and_Steel_Institute

We would actually have to talk to these folks. (AISI) They gave the Steelers permission to add "ers" to their logo.

Isn't Wikipedia amazing.

I'd be more concerned with using Chrysler / Dodge / Mopar in the logo creation. They could all take issue... but probably wouldn't because we're supporting the heck out of them.

#142 ·
Funny thing about stickers. The dealer that I bought my car from had their sticker on the rear bumper and before I even signed the papers I told them I wanted it removed. The sales man started to go into some spill and I stopped him mid sentance and said "If you want to give me money off the price of the car for free advertisement every month, I'll leave it on". Haha that sticker was off in a flash.

#153 ·
Like I said in your thread most folks around here frown on that from a value perspective. Money wise you will never get that money back. It's also very expensive. An RT you can sell and there is more to a Daytona than just the engine.

#154 ·
well the daytona i like the most just cause of the history it has . what got me into even looking into chargers was the 06 torred daytona . the 5.7 350 hp is what i liked . i would only trade my car in for a daytona torred red or purple cause i love mopar purplle.

#157 ·
I've heard that purple is even faster than SRTs. :biggrinjester:

#158 · (Edited)
This was one I was working on...
A little different... would def. be updated after first meet.. Already have an amazing idea for a picture...

Like all of us lined up at station square by the river.... city in the back.. mmmmm

Attachments

#161 ·
Very nice. Much nicer with the gold letters. :clap:

#168 ·
Musta missed him...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.