Charger Forums banner

No Mopar rear splash guards for 2015 Charger

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  15ChargerR/T 
#1 ·
After talking to Mopar.com they confirmed at present there are no Mopar splash guards available for the 2015. The part number for the 2014 does not fit. The front splash guard for the 2014 does fit the 2015. Just an FYI for anyone with a 2015 wanting Mopar splash guards. Below is what they sent me:

Thank you for your recent inquiry to Mopar.com.

At this time the rear splash guards for your 2015 Charger are not
available through Mopar.com.
We encourage you to stay in contact with your Dodge dealer for product
availability.
Please feel free to sign up for updates on the Dodge brand by visiting http://www.dodge.com/signup/.

Thanks again for contacting Mopar.com

Sincerely

Customer Service Representative
Mopar Customer Assistance

See less See more
#2 ·
This is annoying because I'd really like to get some splash guards when I get my car before I start getting any rock chips.

It's also worth pointing out that the front splash guards wont fit the SRT/Scat Packs due to the side sills. I wonder if anyone has found any generic ones that look decent and will fit?

#4 ·
That is one of my 'must have' accessories if I go ahead with a 2015 Charger...I wonder how long the wait will be. I should contact the parts manager at my dealer...perhaps he has more detailed info regarding a timeline for availability.

#5 ·
Can you guys get away with 3M Clear Bra - Invisible Shield type installs for now? That product, even if you had to trim it yourself would be better than nothing at all.

#6 ·
If anyone is interested in splash guards for the non-SP/SRT/Hellcat cars I spoke John at ZL1 addons yesterday.
They currently have splash guards for the SP/SRT/Hellcat Chargers. If there is someone in San Diego that would like to contact John he will come out and use your car as a template to make splash guards for the 2015
RT's or non-SP/SRT/Hellcat cars. Give him a call at 858-527-8727 to arrange for him to do this. You should get a free pair out of it. Please keep us posted.
Thanks,
Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.