Charger Forums banner

Lets see all the exterior mods, stickers, stripes, paint

16K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Norm S 
#1 ·
I did my Charger with hand made exterior mods to make my R/T personnel. The cost was next to nothing except for the window tint. I would like to get you evolved with your own mods., this way we can all get to add our two cents worth of comments and say if we like or dislike the mods that we did on our Chargers..

Big John

Added red simulated slotted exhaust from red vinyl. Why spent almost $200.00 for the real thing..

Added these over the HEMI emblem red vinyl tape.

Added red hash stripes to the rear of my R/T for that special look..

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: VertCharger
#3 ·

Look on Ebay for vinyl. made my own design, cut it out applied the film cost at the time which was a few years ago under 5 bucks..

Big John

Attachments

#9 ·
Marcio I like the windshield decal Road and Track Where did you purchase that from?

Big John:beerchug:

#8 ·
I usually don't go to crazy with mods and my last few vehicles have been leases, so I didn't do too much with them. So when I bought this car, I decided to try and make it mine. Since there weren't any trunk stripe kits for the '15 Chargers, I called a custom vehicle lettering/sign shop in Freeland, Michigan. They did the stripes and decals for the fire trucks on my dad's department, so I went to them for a quote. To do the stripe, hash marks, and the small MOPAR stickers (all in vinyl), it was about $280 installed and done in less than half a day.

Attachments

#11 ·
Custom Daytona style decals on mine. Installed them myself as well. It was a fun process.

#12 ·
Hmmm, this is my current look. Little plastidip work.

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
I put a little twist on the factory stripes. Went gloss black with a few changes. Plus the blacked out roof.

Sent from my SM-N920L using Tapatalk

Attachments

#16 ·
Anyone else create those special exterior mods to make you Charger stand out from all the rest? Sure like to see them..:rocker:

Big John:beerchug:

#20 ·
Nothing too wild, just the old school Charger script emblem on the grill,

#25 · (Edited)
As most of you know, I custom fit a set of louvers to mine. It was the only 11+ with louvers until a few months ago when a company finally started making an aluminum set.

I guess compared to most of you, I've been busy. In addition to the louvers I added the SP1, tinted windows, tinted tails, painted calipers, new rims, chin spoiler and "war stripes" on the fenders.

Attachments

#28 ·
I have be going through some of my older threads and I found this thread to be kind of interesting. Some of the things that we added to make our Chargers a bit more personnel. I think that a lot of us would like to see what new add-ons that you came up with. So show your stuff..

Big John

#29 ·
This is pretty a pretty cool thread! My one exterior mod, beyond tint, is my retro-esque classic Charger emblems on the C-pillars. Pretty minimal but unique. And of course, my Vault Boy decal from Fallout...just to taunt whoever I pass :D

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Luxury vehicle

Reactions: R/T MUSCLE
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.