Charger Forums banner

Charger R/T blacktop

4K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  joem_ 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Is the blacktop package only available on RWD chargers?

I can't really find concrete evidence so I'm just curious to see if anyone knows.

Thanks

#3 ·
Damn that sucks... I wish they offered some kind of sports package on the AWD models.

I saw someone post one on the forums but their only taking orders December through February so that is kinda lame.....since the SHO performance package is available year round but I dont want a damn Taurus lol

#4 ·
Yeah, the AWD Sports package?

AWD comes with unique 19" 5-spoke AWD wheels and touring suspension.

Blacktop 20" rims wouldn't fit on the AWD - incorrect offset.

#9 ·
Yeah I saw that previously on the forums it looks good! Digging the wheels more than the 20 inch black that come with blacktop actually. Just haven't seen anymore information

Probably still get the car in black or white, but does anyone have a sample of the Phantom Black 3-coat color? How is it compared to Pitch black?

Thanks for the responses all, should have a charger this upcoming summer/fall and with it a lifetime membership to the forums :rocker:

#15 ·
Is the AWD sports package only available when you go to the dealer for orders? I cant find it on the dodge website when i try to build and price one out.

On a side note their website sucks compared to others as far as building goes....just feels cheap.

Thanks for the responses guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.