Charger Forums banner

How much should I sell my 2007 superbee for?

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  FlyersHockey 
#1 · (Edited)
It's a 2007 dodge charger superbee. It has 16K miles and change... While I realize you will never get back the money you put into modifications, does that mean you have to charge the simple blue book value? I have researched others selling the same year car as mine and also a superbee. And they were charging anywhere from 32K - 35K Just curious what others have done that have sold their cars or are going to sell. The modifications include: pro charger supercharger, Kooks long tube headers, ported heads, franks little boy racing cam, borla exhaust. Custom painted wheels, and a 8 grand sound system. and also a dyno tune.

Pics of car: http://amazingautodetailing.com/photos_car_truck_3.htm

#3 ·
It's a 10 year old car. I don't see it fetching anywhere near $30k, even with low mileage.

Reactions: RScottyL
#5 ·
That's $30k Canadian $22,500 US?

#7 ·
Gotcha. I know it can be tough finding the right person that's willing to pay up for a modified car. It will take that someone who appreciates what you've done. Good luck with the sale.

#9 ·
http://www.advantageautosales.net/v...uper-bee-2036375.cfml?refby=dealersite#ar_top

I know the mods aren't there but look at the miles and it's 6 years newer.

I would say $20-$25K is going to be your window. My last mustang was sporting 13K in mods not counting sound and interior and it only got me 4-5K more over KBB. The more mods you have the more diminishing returns. Plus your looking at a cash sale. no bank is going over KBB by thousands because of mods no matter how good the credit score.

#10 ·
We understand the amount you put into the ad ons, but like has been said, they have a diminishing return. You may find one of the other 3 people out there that are looking for that exact combination, but for that price, I'd put my money in another old school Mopar where the return is more levelized and has a better propensity to increase. The price will only be what the market will stand and what someone is willing to pay for it. Good luck to you on the sale.

#12 ·
I can't see anybody paying anywhere close to $30- $35k USD for a 2007 Super Bee, even with only 16k miles and mods. My best educated guess is anywhere in the $18- $23k range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.