Charger Forums banner

Wtb: Srt red interior help

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Joyaant911 
#1 ·
ISO: Srt Red interior Anything you have for now ill take. rear seats door panels or driver seats.. for charger. Heated and cooled! can swap for my black In mint condition plus cash if local or buy out rite or if anybody knows where i can get the seat covers oem for a decent price that would also help thanks

#2 ·
Car-Part Shows one in Michigan, You might Give them a call, shows Red/Black but I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for. You may also be able to trade with them, A lot of the Scrapyards in Flint were willing to work with me on price.

#6 ·
damn. Do you know if Charger/Challenger fronts are interxhangeable? They used to be on the older charger/challengers. looks like theres a 2009 Red/Blk at Cleveland pick-a-part and the attached image as well.

my old challenger had the seatbelt buckle on the shoulder not that it should matter i think. also i'm not sure if those seats come heated or cooled. ill call them in the morning and find out details thanks. not sure what the reb black set up looks like on the challengers either

#5 ·
damn. Do you know if Charger/Challenger fronts are interxhangeable? They used to be on the older charger/challengers. looks like theres a 2009 Red/Blk at Cleveland pick-a-part and the attached image as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.