Charger Forums banner

Daytona 392 vs SRT 392

33K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  BacaDon 
#1 ·
Is there a difference between the Daytona 392 vs SRT 392 in terms of there handling packages? I think they are the same. Thanks.

#2 ·
WRT Handling, The SRT comes with the 3 mode adaptive suspension. It is not even an option on the Daytona 392.

#5 ·
The springs have different numbers but probably are similar. The sway bars should be the same. The main difference is in the shocks. The adjustable and adaptive shocks on the SRT just give it a much smoother ride than the fixed shocks on Daytona. Crank the SRT to Sport or Track Mode and the shocks stiffen up and it's the best of both worlds. Where the roads are rough, I really like the default SRT street mode.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

#7 ·
The adaptive dampening shocks in the rear are around $500 each. I noticed the price when I was looking to replace my suspension. I imagine they last a long time though.

Reactions: POWERMAN
#10 ·
You put 295s just in the rear BacaDon or all around? Mine came with the summer Pirellis which I imagine won't last a very long time and was wondering when the time comes whether I will stick with 275s all around or get something a little beefier in the rear.

#11 ·
I read that SP/Daytona 392 suspension rides like the SRT's Sport setting - is this true, from what people experience?

My SP is fairly stiff but comfortable. I've driven Track mode in a Hellcat, man that is stiff. But great on the track

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.