Charger Forums banner

Sequential Turn Signals

6K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  SRTopdog 
#1 ·
I wanted to share my latest. I got the sequential turn signals from a company that I would use over and over.

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

I ordered the harnesses on a Friday evening and had them on Monday. Installed in 5 min and it looks so cool when I do the signals now. The harnesses are totally plug and play....NO cutting or splicing into your wires. Customer service was totally wonderful.

Just wanted to share!

#3 ·
I will take pics this weekend and post. Its great.

You unplug the harness at the lights and plug the sequential harness into the stock one and then the sequential harness goes into the light hookup. I am not joking when I say it took me 5 min to do both lights.

#5 ·
Thanks for the info! I may have to try this.

#11 ·
I did mine a while ago but had to splice and wire. Not hard, about ten minutes, but plug and play would have been nice.. The look is great..

#13 ·
Grats!!!! You will not be dissappointed! Yes the service is totally top notch!

#15 ·
webelectric's owner hooked me up with the original spliced modules last year so he could put together the charger-specific instructions. That is actually a picture of my R/T's taillight on the main site and product page (though he added the flashing lights). A few months back, he called to ask me to come by (live about 1 mile apart) so he could fit-check the new plug and play pieces. As he put my trunk pieces back together, he asks if I wanted to swap keys and go for a drive. well the day before he picked up his ordered 2009 Mustang GT convertible (red). I said sure why not. It was a very beautiful car, that morning he had it lowered 1" all around. . went for a nice drive thru some curvy roads. he got my R/T a few times but I was respectful and didnt since it had only 200 miles.

#17 ·
I may have to get this.... Here's a question though, do they still sequence when the hazard lights come on?

Yes, they do. They also sequence when the brakes are applied (center/third brake light lights up first due to LED'd requiring less power to light than the incandecent bulbs, then the inner tails followd by the outter bulbs).

#22 ·
So Charger08....Did you get the harnessess yet? Are they installed? Just wondering :D

#25 ·
#27 ·
I've been wanting to order these, but I wasn't looking forward to splicing wires, so I'm excited about them being in a wiring harness now. I ordered mine yesterday and when I got home from work, there was an email saying they were in the mail. With luck, I will get them by the weekend and then get them installed. Soon there will be another PC with sequentials.

#28 ·
I'm the same, for some reason I just don't want to cut my harness. I'd rather have a plug-n-play option. This thing is bumped to the top of my Christmas wish list!

Thanks for sharing!

#37 ·
I might have to add this one to the to do list but I believe grill lights are next up. I'm going to talk to some stateys on Thursday to see I they say it's cool to drive with white ones on. If so it's grill lights. If not then it might be something else for my next cheap mod.

#43 ·
I will have to add this one to my to do list per direct orders from Charger08srt but I believe grill lights are next up. I'm going to talk to some stateys on Thursday to see I they say it's cool to drive with white ones on. If so it's grill lights. If not then it might be something else for my next cheap mod.
i knew you would come around :D

#38 ·
Glad to hear that you guys are loving your new Sequential taillights, and that the plug and play option is available. The owner said that it was a lot of work to find the manufacturer of the stock connectors in order to make the inline module harness.

#41 ·
So here is a wing ding of a question.
You know the mod to make your outside front blinkers flash with the little round amber signal in the middle of the car?
Well I am wondering, would this "sequencer" be able to give you front sequential turn signals????
just curious

#42 ·
Thanks Sharp charge. I have not had time to take pics of mine. I am so glad this post helped. Grats to all that ended up with the mod!

#44 · (Edited)
Do you have info on the hard wire version of this? I just did the Non-sequential version of it, but would rather go the way of the sequential version? I'm figuring I need to grab one of the other wires since it is a dual filament(sp?) bulb where the ground rotates. Right now I cut green and white & tapped it into white and green. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.