Charger Forums banner

Dodge Charger Fog Light LED Bulbs! USA Made SLF! Match OEM HIDs! Plug & Play!

45K views 103 replies 14 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 · (Edited)

Dodge Charger Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Dodge Charger's fog lights, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and SLF styles. This will make your Charger's fog lights a nice bright white that closely matches factory-equipped HIDs! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics offers several bulb model options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

HP48: 265 lumens. Lower brightness than factory, but still provides the crisp white, modern color of LEDs.

XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.

SLF: Street Legal Output. Much brighter than factory. These are bright! USA Made!

Bulb Design

HP48: This bulb is designed with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light from this High Power Bulb is shined backwards and away from the bulb, not straight out. This means the output is excellent, because it uses the vehicle's housing completely, which then shines the light much more uniformly.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more, under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Dodge Charger).

Diode Dynamics products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2006-2009 Dodge Charger

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2010-2014 Dodge Charger

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2006-2009 Dodge Charger

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2010-2014 Dodge Charger

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photos:

See less See more
1 3
#10 · (Edited)

So I was looking to order these and got notified that the controller was out of stock:

2010-2014 Dodge Charger Multicolor Fog Light LEDs
Color
RGB Multicolor
Bulb Model
SMD30 RGB
RGB Controller
RF 28-key Remote (RGBcontrol-RF28v2-28-Key RF) ***OUT O ...
RGB Controller
RF 28-key Remote (RGBcontrol-RF28v2-28-Key RF) ***OUT OF STOCK***

RGB Fog Warning Canceller
Include with order! (ONE) (hidwarncan)
$105.00 $105.00
LED Installation Tool
LED Installation Tool
Free Gift

Any idea as to when you will have it re-stocked?

#11 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XanLrlb9L8A&list=UUwLvBZYKqmiJvN10LddaErg

So I was looking to order these and got notified that the controller was out of stock:

2010-2014 Dodge Charger Multicolor Fog Light LEDs
Color
RGB Multicolor
Bulb Model
SMD30 RGB
RGB Controller
RF 28-key Remote (RGBcontrol-RF28v2-28-Key RF) ***OUT O ...
RGB Controller
RF 28-key Remote (RGBcontrol-RF28v2-28-Key RF) ***OUT OF STOCK***

RGB Fog Warning Canceller
Include with order! (ONE) (hidwarncan)
$105.00 $105.00
LED Installation Tool
LED Installation Tool
Free Gift

Any idea as to when you will have it re-stocked?
We replaced the v1 RF controller with the new v2 RF controller. The price only increased from $25 to $30 and it's a much better remote.

They should be back in stock within the next two weeks, but feel free to give us a call for more information: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

#61 ·
Hey, will you guys be getting the XML2 in white?

if not is there an image of the SLF White? i want something brighter than the XP80. I ordered a few days ago the front side markers and the RED LED Trunk lights. More of a test order to see if there are import charges on it to Canada. Looking forward to installing and seeing how LEDS looks.

#18 · (Edited)
FS: Dodge Charger Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Bulb Model Options! Match OEM ...

Are you guys going to restock yellow XML2s?
Edit: not and bs inquiry. I've placed 2 orders with you guys already. I'm a bit concerned as far as a warranty is concerned however if you cannot provide a firm on dock date for stocked product.

#19 · (Edited)
Are you guys going to restock yellow XML2s?
Edit: not and bs inquiry. I've placed 2 orders with you guys already. I'm a bit concerned as far as a warranty is concerned however if you cannot provide a firm on dock date for stocked product.
The Yellow XML2s haven't been available for purchase yet. Our development team has been doing extensive testing to ensure they produce the same output as our other XML2 color options

We back our products with a 3-year limited warranty

I apologize for the delay, but we don't sell products without putting them through extensive testing.

Thanks,
Nick C.

#27 ·
How hard are these to get into the charger? I have heard that you have to drop the bumper to do it?

On my subaru and acura CL I did these myself and it was a piece of cake but I don't know if I want to drop the pumper for a bulb, however the added light of the XML down there would be awesome

This post has been deleted
#40 ·
Do you install HID conversion kits?

This post has been deleted
#42 ·
I recommend taking advantage of the Black Friday Sale and going with the XP80 or XML2 option. A 5000K XML2 will be the best match with your factory HIDs and provide significantly more usable output than your factory halogen bulbs.

It won't let me checkout it fails.

sent from death star
Please give us a call if you are having difficulty placing an order: (314) 205-3033

Our customer service team will make sure you are taken care of

Thank you!
Nick C.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.