Charger Forums banner

2009 SXT wiring in 300s Seats

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  EdJunior 
#1 · (Edited)
I just picked up a 2009 Charger SXT. It has 2016 300s leather seats in it. The seats have the power hooked up so they work... however, the seat belt chime and seat heaters are not hooked up. After hours of searching I haven't found any useful diagrams that will help me Identify the wires to complete the job.

Here is a pic of what im working with:
Wire Electrical wiring Cable Cable management Electrical supply

Please help ID these wires.
1. Orange with purple stripe - Main power
2. Black with orange stripe - Main ground
3. Green with white stripe - ?
4. Green - ?
5. Light blue with purple stripe - ?
6. Light green with white stripe - ?
7. Light green with blue stripe - ?
8. Red
9. Blue with white stripe - ?
10. Blue with purple stripe - ?

See less See more
#3 ·
First of all, does your Charger have switches for seat heaters, as in was built with the option? As for the seat belt, you need to find the two wire (I think) part of the harness that comes from the seat belt and repin/hook up however into the harness. If your car was built with seat heaters, there should be a large red wire in the harness coming from the car, you'll need to match that up to the seat. Have you google searched for Alldata (I think that's what it's called) for the wiring diagrams?

#8 ·
Chilton manuals normally have general wiring diagrams in the back. Pick one up for a 300 and see what it has. Sometimes a dealer will let you get a printout that identifies the wiring. This one is hit or miss though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.