Charger Forums banner

Best engine oil

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mustapharma 
#1 ·
Hi All
I want to know what is the best engine oil for my dodge charger 2013 se,
I need to know your suggestions by your experience

#2 ·
Probably 900 different opinions on that. I've never had an engine failure in over 40 years of driving. I always used Valvoline dino oil until I got my 2013 Charger SE and now using Valvoline Synpower. I think what is most important is changing the oil before the additives break down. I did 3k on dino oil and now doing 5k on the synthetic. I just took an oil sample to send off to Blackstone for analysis so I'll find out if 5k is okay.
Many people here recommend Penzoil. Others swear by Brian's products. It's expensive but the claim is you can exceed the manufacturer's time and mileage limits to make it cost effective.
Also try bobistheoilguy website for good information about oil. They have good educational articles.

#3 ·
Please do a search. There's about 1,259 threads on oil.

#5 ·
From an informed point of view, you want a lubricant that incorporates everything about you and your car. A lubricant that is designed for you as an individual as your car is unique to you.

This is QuantumBlue Custom Blended Lubricants. In your case a 3.6L DOHC VVT Pentastar. We make a 7.5w27 for your year. It has more film strength, more zinc, phosphorous, magnesium and calcium designed in a molecule structure that will help you get more power, more mileage, smoother running and longer drain intervals.

My wife's 3.6L VVT Avenger's last oil changes were 12,748 miles and 14,957 miles. We provide you the QuantumBlue Ultra HP Filter cartridge and 0 ring gasket as part of the package. $102.08 for 8 quarts. Use 6 quarts for the change and 2 left over for top off during the 10k to 12k mile drain interval. After we do oil analysis we can determine if you can go farther. Bottom line is that it incorporates your mods, your tunes and your driving habits. Everything else is put together to be everything to everyone everywhere all the time.....the definition of mediocrity.

We do not make mediocre products. There are better materials if you really want them!

Here is a link to our specials this month:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264993

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.